Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What are your thoughts on male circumcision?

*Mutilation of young boys

i'm against it

If you do it to a kid, nonconsensual forced mutilation, yet no one sees it for what it is. If an adult wants it, that's stupid and I think doctors should tell him everything about it first (we need more informed consent in general in the medical industry) and he can do what he wants I don't care.

Last edited:
Probably the most cruel thing you can do to a man.

kike practice which is only defended by those already hurt by it

"Genital mutilation :soy:"

Muh babies can't consent. :lul::lul::lul:

There are studies showing it causes permanent brain damage when performed on newborns. For decades doctors have made bogus claims of its benefits in order to get parents to agree to it. They then make huge profit off of selling the tissue. Every single one of them should be publicly hung.

publicly Crucify every circumcision operator, nail their genitals.

There are studies showing it causes permanent brain damage when performed on newborns. For decades doctors have made bogus claims of its benefits in order to get parents to agree to it. They then make huge profit off of selling the tissue. Every single one of them should be publicly hung.
Male babies are literally having their foreskin being harvested so that Foids can smear it on their face in order to remain youthful and get chad.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BY2aOHQlAco

:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:
I think the circumcision pill is not addressed enough.

Nonsense. Why would you do that? I only agree with slight cutting off foreskin if it is overgrown

I think the doctor cut off a little too much and that's why my dick's fucked

Why they perform it in the first place? Why there is no such thing in EE?

I've always wondered if it was a mere coincidence, that societies where circumcision is prevalent, seem to be the ones that tend to be more violent and more conflictive