Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What are your views on incest?

22yearoldcel

Overlord
★★★
I'm against it for son/mom or brother/sister. but i would fuck one of my hot cousins and aunts if i could, also if i ever had a daughter i would love to be deep in her too.(only with her consent)

Last edited:
If there was not much inbreeding before, breeding with second cousins wont necessarily carry much risk of deformed kids. I wouldnt second cousins i grew up with it weird, closer than that is too weird for me. Also fucking your child is the most fucked up thing someone can do.

Sandnigger moment

Alabama moment

all convicted of incest should be executed

If there was not much inbreeding before, breeding with second cousins wont necessarily carry much risk of deformed kids. I wouldnt second cousins i grew up with it weird, closer than that is too weird for me. Also fucking your child is the most fucked up thing someone can do.
If you are afraid that a freak will be born, you don't have to have children with your sister.

If you are afraid that a freak will be born, you don't have to have children with your sister.
Yeah even kids aside sex with your immediate family can create much more problems than good, sex between parents and kids would fuck up kids mentally for life.

Yeah even kids aside sex with your immediate family can create much more problems than good, sex between parents and kids would fuck up kids mentally for life.
Well, there are such couples who get married and have children and everything is OK with them?

Very negative.

Against it. Homozygotization is the consequence of it, therefore recessive alleles leading to death or illness can influence the phenotype, imagine getting a disabled or dying child and having to explain to it that it only has such a miserable existence because relatives decided to fuck. Ethically not in the slightest justifiable. Absolutely degenerate.

all white people are the result of hundreds of years of incest thats why you barbarians and neanderthals died from bubonic plague because there was no genetic diversity to combat the bubonic disease

no africans died of bubonic plague because africa has highest genetic diversity in the world EVEN BETWEEN NEIGHBOURING TRIBES

all barbarians and neanderthals LOVE inbreeding that your speciality thats why tribalism is so hardcoded in your subhuman dna

jfl as being white you how do you even fall asleep when you can literally see your pale weak arms when you room is completely dark

bbc is superior no denying that

best samurai warrior was bcc yasuke you mongloids

best warriors of the world were black

tyrones and high tier normie tyrones massacred western armies when you wanted to colonize some parts of africa absolutely brootal for you

and your women 200 years ago were fucking ugly, now they are fucking ugly but they are whores too. brootal for you

if western soldiers cannot defend the west china and russia and iran will take over in the next 30 years

i am western supersoldier so it wont happen but if ppl on this forum were tasked with defending the homelands we would be unbelievably cucked

luckily there are people like me with good genetics capable of slaughting chinks and sand niggers by the thousands

I don't really like it but I've had the urge to fuck a hot cousin or two :feelsmage:

Fook incest is hot, I am envious of cels with sisters close to them in age (nice)

all white people are the result of hundreds of years of incest thats why you barbarians and neanderthals died from bubonic plague because there was no genetic diversity to combat the bubonic disease

no africans died of bubonic plague because africa has highest genetic diversity in the world EVEN BETWEEN NEIGHBOURING TRIBES

all barbarians and neanderthals LOVE inbreeding that your speciality thats why tribalism is so hardcoded in your subhuman dna

jfl as being white you how do you even fall asleep when you can literally see your pale weak arms when you room is completely dark

tyrones and high tier normie tyrones massacred western armies when you wanted to colonize some parts of africa absolutely brootal for you

and your women 200 years ago were fucking ugly, now they are fucking ugly but they are whores too. brootal for you

if western soldiers cannot defend the west china and russia and iran will take over in the next 30 years

i am western supersoldier so it wont happen but if ppl on this forum were tasked with defending the homelands we would be unbelievably cucked

luckily there are people like me with good genetics capable of slaughting chinks and sand niggers by the thousands
imagine being so low iq lowwl. niggers are fucking retarded.

Against it. Homozygotization is the consequence of it, therefore recessive alleles leading to death or illness can influence the phenotype, imagine getting a disabled or dying child and having to explain to it that it only has such a miserable existence because relatives decided to fuck. Ethically not in the slightest justifiable. Absolutely degenerate.
High IQ. This is why nobody should fuck their cousins. The risk of birth defects literally doubles when first cousins have a baby.

Incest is absolutely degenerate, indeed.

Views me

Keep coping ethnic

It's weird vertically but okay horizontally, tbh

I don't know (or have) female siblings or cousins, but I wouldn't be against ascending with them in theory.

Remembered;

It's not incel if it's incest

I already look inbreed. I don't want to unleash an unholy abomination apon the world if I fucked someone in my family.