Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What are your worst rejections?

• Thread starter Django the niggero
  • Start date
Never being lusted after. That’s a psychological rejection before I even asked.

I had one bitch tell me to go back to my fucking country

I had another bitch tell me I turn her off more than Jesus

Another bitch told me "AWW chucky cheese wants to play" as she simulated slant eyes

Another bitch looked at me walk up to her and immediately glared bitch face at me as she walked away.

Another bitch told me "AWW chucky cheese wants to play" as she simulated slant eyes

Another bitch looked at me walk up to her and immediately glared bitch face at me as she walked away.
Brutal

Being rejected in favor of guys who hit and cheat.

Not rejection, but just situation - when I was at university group of women and normie men looked at me, one women told whispered something and they all started to laugh.

Last edited:

It’s your CHOice as to whether you want to take offence :feelsaww:

I got reported for asking a girl out. All the teachers disliked me after that. Fuck school and fuck foids.

whore who i approached pointed her finger directly at me while talking to another whore and both laughing hysterically in front of 20-30 people.

another whore literally ran away from her table when i came to introduce myself, and her slut friend asked me to leave, saying i "scare her and make her very uncomfortable"

worst online rejection: whore replied " disgusting question " and blocked me after i sent her a message: " wanna hang out at my place or somwhere else ". it wasnt first message
It’s over :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill: