Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What can I do as an SPIC to ASCEND?

ThirdWorldIncel

ThirdWorldIncel

ain't easy being ugly
-
I´m 1.74m, skinny, shit eye area due to excesive drug coping (look at my avatar)
I dont wanna LDAR. I wanna ascend.

Any advice

Relocate. Import a girlfriend.

I heard there's this thing called ICE that would help beanercels ascend in Mexico. JFL @ not ICEmaxxing.

I dont have any criminal contacts but Im seriously thinking about drug dealing maxxing because i barely have money for one month

You better don't or the cartels will ER you if you drug deal on their turf without even knowing. And if there is anything I learned in life the last thing you want to do is get ERd by a cartel because they'll torture you burn your face and flesh alive and pill it off. I watched enough liveleak to never in my fucking life set a foot in South America.

my city and country have been already cucked by gringos and eurogringos

Which country?

I'm Colombian BTW, live in the US. I live in an area where there is a fairly high number of Colombians, and Colombian girls love gringos. It's fucking suicidefuel. They claim its because Colombians are 'machistas' and gringos are gentleman, but they see what they want to see --- Colombian guys in fact are fucking cucks.

Which country?

I'm Colombian BTW, live in the US. I live in an area where there is a fairly high number of Colombians, and Colombian girls love gringos. It's fucking suicidefuel. They claim its because Colombians are 'machistas' and gringos are gentleman, but they see what they want to see --- Colombian guys in fact are fucking cucks.
itz funny all the bs las perritas latinas say just to get white dick inside

We literally have the same eye area more or less

Cucked to call yourself a spic tbh

Any advice
I dont know. I'm only 4 cm taller than you. I have a 3/10 face. I am already a quarter of a century old.
Well, you can accept yourself. (This is a joke.)
Okay, seriously, this is not being resolved.
But you get used to it over time. A person gets used to everything. You can somehow exist, but not live.

Go back to Colombia bro...

She is waiting4u

Colombian women are white-washed af. You should relocate to an area with more Hispanics if you want to have success. Youre light skinned so that helps. Im mestizo looking so I have it harder

What is "SPIC"?

I´m 1.74m, skinny, shit eye area due to excesive drug coping (look at my avatar)
I dont wanna LDAR. I wanna ascend.

Any advice
Over for you for being on native turf.

Best you can do is get a visa and moneymaxx like a slave laborer for atleast 10 years in the states so you can rebuild your life on your native land.

Next best bet is to dark triad/cartel maxx, either way this may as well be Over too, you won't live long following this path.

Yep it's over for us. Being a mestizo is a death sentence. Every day brings more pain, it's unbearable

Pablomaxxing my fellow spic.