Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What can we do as incels to help a troubled young man understand the blackpill?

We need to break him down psychologically then mold him back

Smh, the person doesn't understand what a contradiction is.

"Going down the incel path" wtf is he talking about.

Incel means involuntary celibate, no one goes down that path, your either an incel or not.

"Going down the incel path" wtf is he talking about.

Incel means involuntary celibate, no one goes down that path, your either an incel or not.

What they mean is "going down the blackpill path".

Let's be honest, there isn't a single Chad/Stacy who is into Thomas the fucking Tank Engine, these fandoms are subhuman.

Everyone has to find their own way to the Blackpill, the very "journey" is what Blackpills each of us.

he is already one of us, there is nothing he can do about it. I can tell he is more truecel than 90% of newcels

Tbh real life blackpilled me and I found the forum after I was already blackpilled. I don’t think it’s rlly possible to recruit tbh I tried it once didn’t work. We have to let real life blackpill people

I wouldn't go any further than sending him a link to a blackpill compilation. You can lead a horse to water but you can't make it drink.

life is a journey, and every journey leads to the blackpill

What the fuck...

WHAT THE FUCK

Did this guy really just say that? 'I wish i told me younger self that betabuxxing is his only hope and that normally getting a girlfriend isn't possible to him'

:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

That fandom alone will make him incel. Just expose him to real life and he'll be posting here in no time

You don't go down the incel path, no one that is an incel want's to be an incel!

"how can we keep an ugly male bluepilled?"

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back