Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

what class do i pick

• Thread starter Deleted member 3291
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 3291

Banned
-
warrior/paladin/rogue/hunter/mage going alliance

Spear chucker

Beggar.
latest

Stop and play runescape

Darklord

It's a shame what they've done to that game. It was very fun back in early-mid 2000's
The start of my inceldom, wouldn't change it for the world though

The start of my inceldom, wouldn't change it for the world though
You still play current RS or go for a private server/OSRS?

You still play current RS or go for a private server/OSRS?
Nah, I tried to get back into it when i was 18 but couldn't do it anymore, plus my account got banned for something I did 10 years ago, botting to get 99 wood

Nah, I tried to get back into it when i was 18 but couldn't do it anymore, plus my account got banned for something I did 10 years ago, botting to get 99 wood
I agree it's lost its appeal. I'm probably banned too bc of botting, but I never bothered to check after they changed the game for the worse

I always like mage and druid

And dont go alliance lol

Gender studies kek

what expansion though

yeah going back to ice crown
oh, well I hate higher xp rate realms. I have a 33 belf warlock on lorderon but also I uninstalled the client because the game is a soul sucking dull piece of shit that should never have existed and I wish everyone at blizzard gets executed in ISIS style and their families too even the janitors

oh, well I hate higher xp rate realms. I have a 33 belf warlock on lorderon but also I uninstalled the client because the game is a soul sucking dull piece of shit that should never have existed and I wish everyone at blizzard gets executed in ISIS style and their families too even the janitors
It’s fun sometimes but I’ll just download it and play for a few minutes then uninstall it’s how it always go I think I’ll jist waste for classic

why bother with WoW when Bless Online is out in less than a week? :think:

discrete maths, data and algorithms, abstract algebra, real analysis ;)

I only play skyrim anymore, it is how i cope by being a mega chad in it