Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What comes to your mind when you think about me?

wereq

wereq

Eugenics Lover Suffering From Unfixable Inequality
★★★★★
What things do you associate with me?

Some bald headed asshole

nat soc death squad

training data

Your avi is such a failo that everything you do or say with it comes off annoying

Lookism also counts for avi‘s

Give me some time to access dossier archives.. there you go

According to last gathered info, you are 30+ years old, living with parents, trying to learn to draw, trying to go for 3d graphics, unemployed, you like Hitman series.. who would have thought! the last one needs to be deleted, reason: self explanatory

Hmmmm.. this is it, nothing more we got

You are a loser with similar background and history as me, who won't pull himself by the bootstraps despite being average looking and NT. While at the same time you don't even have the courage to kill yourself. Instead you exist in a state of limbo as a burden to your parents. You have no future because you choose to make none for yourself, and you won't die, because you are a coward. All you can do is post here pathetically; I think you are the lowest of the low here.

Your life is a train wreck I can't take my eyes off. I hope you make more posts about your worthless pathetic and disgusting life, because it's so ridiculous and entertaining to everyone. I have no respect for you and will laugh if you try to kill yourself, because you will probably fuck that up too. Imagining you in the hospital right now after a failed suicide attempt and ending up on disability is both hillarious and tragic. Subhumans like you should have never been conceived or aborted in the womb. I can't stop laughing my ass off at you and your pathetic existence. Just end it already for your own sake.

Give me some time to access dossier archives.. there you go

According to last gathered info, you are 30+ years old, living with parents, trying to learn to draw, trying to go for 3d graphics, unemployed, you like Hitman series.. who would have thought! the last one needs to be deleted, reason: self explanatory

Hmmmm.. this is it, nothing more we got
:feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber:

Some incels.is user, so probably has a gf and has sex every day

who won't pull himself by the bootstraps despite being average looking and NT.
I'm below average. 3/10 Bro I'm not better looking than you. And even if I am a bit better, I'm not good enough to get a foid.
You have no future because you choose to make none for yourself
I'm working on that right now. Trying to learn art.
and you won't die, because you are a coward.
Won't deny my survival instincts, but my dad is my biggest impediment to my suicide plans right now. He knows I'm suicidal and monitors me all the time.

You are a loser with similar background and history as me, who won't pull himself by the bootstraps despite being average looking and NT. While at the same time you don't even have the courage to kill yourself. Instead you exist in a state of limbo as a burden to your parents. You have no future because you choose to make none for yourself, and you won't die, because you are a coward. All you can do is post here pathetically; I think you are the lowest of the low here.

Your life is a train wreck I can't take my eyes off. I hope you make more posts about your worthless pathetic and disgusting life, because it's so ridiculous and entertaining to everyone. I have no respect for you and will laugh if you try to kill yourself, because you will probably fuck that up too. Imagining you in the hospital right now after a failed suicide attempt and ending up on disability is both hillarious and tragic. Subhumans like you should have never been conceived or aborted in the womb. I can't stop laughing my ass off at you and your pathetic existence. Just end it already for your own sake.
In your ban appeal you claimed to have matured, but this post proves otherwise entirely. Your feelings of envy towards me is misguided.

I'm below average. 3/10 Bro I'm not better looking than you. And even if I am a bit better, I'm not good enough to get a foid.
Cope, you mentioned you look like the average curry. The average curry isn't a 3/10, sure they are usually undesirable to most women but I see plenty of MTN looking curries with women here and not just Indian women, black women, sometimes even Hispanic and Asian. I even have a dravidian curry looking friend who looks like a nigger and dated and slept with a fat white woman. Your face and race aren't the problem, your attitude is. I would kill to be MTN rn but I am sub LTN and people treat me like trash.

I'm working on that right now. Trying to learn art.
WTF are you gonna do with art, when you aren't super talented. Get a real job, even some menial service crap and gain job experience to translate to a better one. Do something with your STEM degree or at least try to get in there from a crappy office job. Stop aiming for the impossible and live in the real world.
Won't deny my survival instincts, but my dad is my biggest impediment to my suicide plans right now. He knows I'm suicidal and monitors me all the time.
Your dad up 24/7 boyo. If you were really gonna kys, you'd do it when he was asleep or you would leave the house and do it. You just don't want to die but talk about being suicidal and planning it all the time like an teenage foid attention whore. When are you gonna write your suicide note and then come back and say I was just depressed boyo, I never meant it?

Last edited:
In your ban appeal you claimed to have matured, but this post proves otherwise entirely. Your feelings of envy towards me is misguided.
You asked for people's honest opinion and I gave you mine. If you don't want honesty then don't make a post asking for it. As for my maturity do you see me go attacking or bullying people anymore. I recognize what I wrote was a bit harsh, but ultimately you need to man up. My intention wasn't to bully you and I am sorry you are taking it that way.

You asked for people's honest opinion and I gave you mine. If you don't want honesty then don't make a post asking for it. As for my maturity do you see me go attacking or bullying people anymore. I recognize what I wrote was a bit harsh, but ultimately you need to man up. My intention wasn't to bully you and I am sorry you are taking it that way.
Stop beating man down, hes good, why do you doing this

Man can die cuz of you

Cope, you mentioned you look like the average curry. The average curry isn't a 3/10
Curries are a 2 to 3 PSL race. Whites are a 5 PSL race.
I even have a dravidian curry looking friend who looks like a nigger and dated and slept with fat black women.
Yes looksmatched couples exist, but it doesn't change the fact that being curry equals having to settle for a bottom feeder which is unappealing to not just me but most other incels.
Your face and race aren't the problem, your attitude is.
My attitude was shaped by years of struggle with my weak subhuman body and chronic illnesses. I spent the last five years struggling with reflux. It kept me from pursuing anything.
Get a real job, even some menial service crap and gain job experience to translate to a better one. Do something with your STEM degree or at least try to get in there from a crappy office job. Stop aiming for the impossible and live in the real world.
Why? I have everything I need here as a NEET. Plus my chronic illness prevents me from working hard. I rather be comfortable do what I want to do instead of meaninglessly wageslaving. You can't pursue STEM if you're less than 120 IQ and mine is 100 or probably less. I don't want to grind for 12 hours a day on some obscure piece of software that has 100k lines of code for some jewish richfag. Working non-stop on my STEM degree is how my health broke down in the first place. Not doing that shit again!
I recognize what I wrote was a bit harsh, but ultimately you need to man up.
Man up for what cuck? I don't want to settle for a pajeeta! I don't want to bring children in this world who will likely inherit my bad genes just like how I inherited my mom's genes.
As for my maturity do you see me go attacking or bullying people anymore.
You think you're entitled to envying someone who is slightly better off than you, that's what makes you immature. You don't want to concede that we're in the same boat, suffering in purgatory.

I would kill to be MTN rn but I am sub LTN and people treat me like trash.
Why do you continue to rot in the West where you're seen as a sexual untouchable? Why not live among your own kind so that you don't have to deal with ostracization and alienation? That's what I did two years ago and I know that I am much better off now.

He's retarded and doesn't know whom to be resentful towards.
Dont fight with the fool, and why did he picked a fight with you, out of anyone who is online.. you are a good man, theres nothing wrong with you

why did he picked a fight with you, out of anyone who is online.. you are a good man, theres nothing wrong with you
We have been arguing back and forth for years now. I've been here for a long time. This account is a new one. I deleted my old account.

Curries are a 2 to 3 PSL race. Whites are a 5 PSL race.
This is fucking nonsense. A curry normie is as desirable to curry foids as a White normie is desirable to White foids. Curry tax only applies to interracial dating and potentially when White guys go for the same ethnicity foids heavily. This is happening with Asian foids but not curry foids.
Yes looksmatched couples exist, but it doesn't change the fact that being curry equals having to settle for a bottom feeder which is unappealing to not just me but most other incels.
I forget to mention it was a White woman he slept with. If a bottom feeder actually showed interest in you and you didn't at least try to make it work you are a volcel, not an incel and I have no sympathy toward you. I can't even get a bottom feeder landwhale to show interest.
My attitude was shaped by years of struggle with my weak subhuman body and chronic illnesses. I spent the last five years struggling with reflux. It kept me from pursuing anything.
I understand that, but look at it this way. You have an average face for a curry and you are NT. Lot of people have chronic conditions, I have a condition which causes foot pain, yet I walk miles a day at my job 40-50 hours a week.
Why? I have everything I need here as a NEET. Plus my chronic illness prevents me from working hard. I rather be comfortable do what I want to do instead of meaninglessly wageslaving. You can't pursue STEM if you're less than 120 IQ and mine is 100 or probably less. I don't want to grind for 12 hours a day on some obscure piece of software that has 100k lines of code for some jewish richfag. Working non-stop on my STEM degree is how my health broke down in the first place. Not doing that shit again!
You know your situation isn't sustainable. You can't live without your parent's money and you need it to survive. Work some other job which pays well STEM isn't the only lucrative career field. Art is also massive cope you need insane artistic ability to be successful at it.
Man up for what cuck? I don't want to settle for a pajeeta! I don't want to bring children in this world who will likely inherit my bad genes just like how I inherited my mom's genes.
That's volcel talk, if you don't want to date a looksmatched women, stop calling yourself incel and focus on something else.
You think you're entitled to envying someone who is slightly better off than you, that's what makes you immature. You don't want to concede that we're in the same boat, suffering in purgatory.
I don't envy you, I feel sorry for you. But it's also pathetic that someone who has it better than me chooses to rot. It's like this is a game for you and you enjoy being here while I would like to get out at any cost.
Why do you continue to rot in the West where you're seen as a sexual untouchable? Why not live among your own kind so that you don't have to deal with ostracization and alienation? That's what I did two years ago and I know that I am much better off now.
If nothing else works out I am considering that option. Ok now I am curious, what was so bad in living in India? Did foids show interest in you but they were too ugly? Were the living conditions unbearable for you? Why would you rather be a shitskinned loser in the west than fit in among your own kind?

Well, you better stop this, both of you
Why are you interfering? We have known each other for a long time, this is one of our bull-sessions. Frankly I am disappointed in OP, it's been two years since I was banned and got reinstated, and he has managed to do nothing with his life.

Why are you interfering? We have known each other for a long time, this is one of our bull-sessions. Frankly I am disappointed in OP, it's been two years since I was banned and got reinstated, and he has managed to do nothing with his life.
Hm, fine then

But yeah, you both really got nothing better to do?

If a bottom feeder actually showed interest in you and you didn't at least try to make it work you are a volcel, not an incel and I have no sympathy toward you. I can't even get a bottom feeder landwhale to show interest.
Just because you can't get anything doesn't mean I'm not a gigasubhuman incel okay? You are not the measuring stick. Try to be objective. This is why you're still retarded and immature. A bottom feeder who I'm not attracted to is not worth betabuxxing. I don't want to become a cuck and slave to a foid whom I don't even have the hots for.
But it's also pathetic that someone who has it better than me chooses to rot. It's like this is a game for you and you enjoy being here while I would like to get out at any cost.
You would choose a comfortable life of LDAR over meaninglessly grinding like you are. Both of us don't have much to look forward to, more or less, so why waste energy on sustaining a shitty existence?
Ok now I am curious, what was so bad in living in India? Did foids show interest in you but they were too ugly? Were the living conditions unbearable for you?
Living in the West = living like a ghost. Living in curryland = having social support and help. Its not that hygienic here, but everything is a trade off. Living in the West is far more unbearable than living here.

it's been two years since I was banned and got reinstated, and he has managed to do nothing with his life.
Well, COVID lockdowns happened. And didn't I just tell you that I've been struggling with chronic illness? Check your short term memory.

Just because you can't get anything doesn't mean I'm not a gigasubhuman incel okay? You are not the measuring stick. Try to be objective. This is why you're still retarded and immature. A bottom feeder who I'm not attracted to is not worth betabuxxing. I don't want to become a cuck and slave to a foid whom I don't even have the hots for.

You would choose a comfortable life of LDAR over meaninglessly grinding like you are. Both of us don't have much to look forward to, more or less, so why waste energy on sustaining a shitty existence?

Living in the West = living like a ghost. Living in curryland = having social support and help. Its not that hygienic here, but everything is a trade off. Living in the West is far more unbearable than living here.
If you don't want to date or have sex, that's fine but stop calling yourself subhuman when you can attract foids. Just admit you are volcel at this point tbh. I would gladly take a subhuman foid rn, it's better than being alone my entire life.

I prefer grinding it keeps me busy and makes the time go faster plus I can afford some copes and surgery. I have goals and dreams and prefer to survive as long as possible. I am curious to see the future.

Hold up are you living in the west or curryland? If you are living in curryland you can betabux an attractive curry foid and you can afford to bullshit with art or whatever it doesn't really matter. How's life there btw I might move there at some point?

but stop calling yourself subhuman when you can attract foids
I have chronic diseases like reflux, gallbladder inflammation from gallstones, IBS constipation, hemorrhoids, anxiety, depression, and joint pain. I am low T, have low muscle mass, with a small dick and I'm a manlet at 5'7. How am I not subhuman?? Your thinking is just warped and you're not worth engaging with.
Attracting curry foids through matrimony is getting harder as well. They all want you to make good money have a career, all of which I lack. So you can now see that I don't have much hope as you think I do.

I have chronic diseases like reflux, gallbladder inflammation from gallstones, IBS constipation, hemorrhoids, anxiety, depression, and joint pain. I am low T, have low muscle mass, with a small dick and I'm a manlet at 5'7. How am I not subhuman?? Your thinking is just warped and you're not worth engaging with.
Come on you are on an incel forum, subhuman in this context means being unable to attract women. If women are willing to overlook all that and be in a relationship with you then you aren't really subhuman, just a normie with bad genes
Attracting curry foids through matrimony is getting harder as well. They all want you to make good money have a career, all of which I lack. So you can now see that I don't have much hope as you think I do.
Dude why are you so obsessed with proving you are incel. If you don't want to ascend that's fine. Did you really move to India, I thought you lived in Canada?

Which part? Are standards there lower? Is it easier to date and get a gf?
Part: North | Standards lower? lower than the west for sure but getting higher due to women's feminism and sexual liberation. If you're a dark pajeet tier curry, you WILL struggle

>Is it easier to date and get a gf?

Easy enough if you look like this:
young-man-at-street-market-picture-id1136413215

Part: North | Standards lower? lower than the west for sure but getting higher due to women's feminism and sexual liberation. If you're a dark pajeet tier curry, you WILL struggle

>Is it easier to date and get a gf?

Easy enough if you look like this:
young-man-at-street-market-picture-id1136413215
Luckily I am relatively light skinned and have north indian phenotype. But I am also obese, do Indian women like fat? Also, I am from south india so maybe standards are lower, IDK?

But I am also obese, do Indian women like fat? Also, I am from south india so maybe standards are lower, IDK?
Since you're all about putting in effort, why aren't you trying to lose weight? I have lost weight and improved my cardio with daily walking. You could very well be high tier normie after you shed your lard.

I always saw you as a sad broken man. Which is very relatable.

Since you're all about putting in effort, why aren't you trying to lose weight? I have lost weight and improved my cardio with daily walking. You could very well be high tier normie after you shed your lard.
Nah dude some people who saw my pics believe that I would be LTN at best after losing weight. And only MTN even with surgery. Of course they aren't 100% sure. But even when I was thinner I wasn't significantly more attractive. I have too many failos, weird skull, big nose, unattractive eyebrows and lips. My lateral orbital rims, mandible, and tear troughs are likely recessed as well. I am definitely losing weight again and this time getting to a point where my bone structure becomes completely visible.

Curry , canada , pawgs , i remember that posts you made about only fully accepting you're ethnic until your late 20's