Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What crimes did you commit?

• Thread starter rope infinity ♾️
  • Start date
rope infinity ♾️

rope infinity ♾️

Executioner
★★
What crimes or sins did you commit in your past life, that you think made you a incel in this life?
What good deeds chad did in his past life that you think made him a chad in this life?

Moral faggotry can't be applied to the randomness of this universe.

It's a hypothetical
I probably raped a lot of babies in my past life or was some kind of serial killer. Tbh I even did fucked up shit in my current life but it's just soycietal shit like robbery and vandalism.

Not minecrafting enough people and not causing enough harm to those around me. Moloch obviously does not reward the nice and overly cooperative.

Slaughtered a city for making a joke about me after lying about being there to honour the person the city was named after. I also took his clothes and wore them.
Killed my brother.
Planned a wedding to make an alliance only to kill everyone present and declare war
Paid the soldiers and scorned all others
B0545FCB 9ED8 4EE3 9469 EAC7E320C72E

None only than being born :cryfeels:

What crimes or sins did you commit in your past life, that you think made you a incel in this life?
What good deeds chad did in his past life that you think made him a chad in this life?
there is no past life or sin. Nature is a schizophrenic bitch who throws men and animals into a meat grinder where they screw each other to derive a bit of pleasure before they are send off to eternal void.

there is no past life or sin. Nature is a schizophrenic bitch who throws men and animals into a meat grinder where they screw each other to derive a bit of pleasure before they are send off to eternal void.
What part of hypotheticals you people don't understand?

I must have been a caretaker at Auschwitz in the past life.

Ctrl + F "hypotheticals". I can only see this post.
I might have been an inkwell in my previous life who self-improoved to betabux a 3/10 foid and later created future inkwells.

Not finishing off jews

Im not saying a word without my lawyer

I went to juvenile jail when i was 17 for 3 weeks thats it

War crimes only. I'm a good boy.

Aggeravted assault with a deadly weapon second degree felony.... currently on probation. It fucked me up brocel because its been 2 years and i still cant find a job....

I must be Adolf Hitler in past life

What part of hypotheticals you people don't understand?
Hypotheticals that are against Physical Laws and Observations cannot be imagined. Reincarnation is a cope used by people, invented by mind to rationalize suffering in universe

Truth is, your suffering has no meaning, just like everything in this universe.

And being born ofc