Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR What did you replace vidya with?

ericdraven10101999

ericdraven10101999

It Can’t Rain All The Time
-
I lay down I can’t do anything anymore boredom kills me. what have you replace vidya with or have you you at all?

Writing, but 80% of it is downtime trying to think of the events and the rest is trying to wrestle the fucking words into the text processor. I can only write about 2000 words a day before calling it quits.

Sex with ur mom

Writing, but 80% of it is downtime trying to think of the events and the rest is trying to wrestle the fucking words into the text processor. I can only write about 2000 words a day before calling it quits.
Pretty cool stuff brocel. Keep it up.

Watching anime, reading manga, reading visual novels or reading novels. Usually i just watch/read everything good then switch until something good pops up again

Fucking Stacy pussy

journalling and meditating is decent

Improving my skills and expanding my knowledge is what I'm doing when I'm inevitably burnt out from games

The gap still remains yet to be filled. If my back was good, I'd have jumped straight into cycling. Wish to reignite my old passion for reading, seeing as that was enjoyable and has low barriers to entry. Not much else really.

i didn't really replace vidya even tho i still consider it boring these days.
i like playing gta 5 from time to time and i also like watching childhood cartoons i didn't finish when i was younger (adventure time, regular show and steven universe)

I still play video games. I love it. There are so many games I’m excited for. I already preordered AC mirage. I can’t wait.