Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What do foids do that make you want to kys

L

lonelyboycel

Greycel
Everytime I see a fucking foid staring at me i get fucking livid, looking down on me and acting all entitled just because she has a vag

denying me access to her cunt

Being hypergamous and being selfish manipulative cunts

heightmogging me, wearing revealing clothes

Nothing a foid does makes me want kill myself... I have heavier things in my life to kill myself over.

Everytime I see a fucking foid staring at me i get fucking livid, looking down on me and acting all entitled just because she has a vag
The fact they prefer taken men over single men

Wear short shorts that show off the part of their body where the thigh ends and the ass begins.

When they claim they don't care about height and then date a 6'5 Mofo

Arrogance and the fact they take sex for granted and deserved

That awkward, uncomfortable look. Although it doesn't make me want to kms, it makes me want to kill them (in Minecraft). It resembles this meme:

When they get well paying easy jobs because they are foid, makes me kinda mad as I hate privileged people making it in life easily when I have to be poor and scrape for everything I got

Whenever I see foid in relationship ESPECIALLY with moggers. I want to go ER when I see these things.

Being with her boyfriend who mogs me