Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting What do people see in Zendaya?

Incel doomer

Incel doomer

Officer
★★★★★
She is so ugly! Skinny, too tall being a woman, not big boobs or ass, potato nose.
Adadadadadavxvrtr
Afafqrwtw
Etervtrevtevt

playin the brown card ofc

Looks like my old oneitis b4 she became a tatted up landwhale

The Jews chose her to be worshipped by the NPCs.

IMO, she hasn't really been attractive for a few years by now, but she always had a kind of tomboy/girl next door aura to her, so I'd imagine that that's what her simp fans like about her.

She's realistically closer to what Peter should get. Id smash anyways

I dunno, she's ugly as fuck and androgynous. The pictures where she looks halfway decent are angles and gallons of make up and photoshop. If she wasn't a mulatto bitch being pushed for an agenda no one would give her a second glance.

Volcel if you wouldn't

Diversity hire tbh. I hate how niggers get all this diversity points while us currys get nothing

She's realistically closer to what Peter should get. Id smash anyways
Then it wouldn't be spiderman dopey.

The lore is supposed to be a nerd who gets spider powers that gives him the strength and confidence to get the Stacy girlfriend, not some sub6 flat-chested shitskin toilet.

I find her very ugly too. Normies are stupid.

Diversity hire tbh. I hate how niggers get all this diversity points while us currys get nothing
tbh

Isn't she race-mixed? It would make sense (((Hollywood))) is promoting this diversity hire, if she is.

She’s pretty skinny so it usually means good face and good body which she has

She’s half nigger mutt mongrel

playin the brown card ofc
Couldn't they have hired Jenna Ortega?
That beaner is at least more attractive and looks like a toilet.
Zendaya looks like those uncanny, unpopular monsters from Yugioh.

Couldn't they have hired Jenna Ortega?
That beaner is at least more attractive and looks like a toilet.
Zendaya looks like those uncanny, unpopular monsters from Yugioh.
:feelskek:
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Then it wouldn't be spiderman dopey.

The lore is supposed to be a nerd who gets spider powers that gives him the strength and confidence to get the Stacy girlfriend, not some sub6 flat-chested shitskin toilet.
I totally forgot he is supposed to get buff like in the Raimi films. In the newest film, he's always scrawny

I want to fuck her until my dick falls off.

I want to lick her feet until my tongue peels off.

I totally forgot he is supposed to get buff like in the Raimi films. In the newest film, he's always scrawny
that's just more soy propaganda wanting to shit on the original source.