Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious what do slave recruiters ask in HR interview??????

currycel⁰

currycel⁰

Bye Bye friendcels
-
Im only practicing leetcode technical interview questions but I dont know shit about what the foid HR will ask me
@Transcended Trucel help pls

I suggest avoiding interviews with foids where you can, due to their habit of projecting negative characteristics onto those with unattractive physical appearances and naturally looking down on those they are not attracted to; it is their nature, obviously also being a main factor in hypergamy and foid standards... :feelsjuice:

Normies, moggers, and other cuck interviewers will also do this, but you can somewhat get past it if actually skilled; they'll likely ask you about previous experience, why you chose the job, and what you plan to do, though it depends on the specific job. :feelswhere:

I suggest avoiding interviews with foids where you can, due to their habit of projecting negative characteristics onto those with unattractive physical appearances and naturally looking down on those they are not attracted to; it is their nature, obviously also being a main factor in hypergamy and foid standards... :feelsjuice:

Normies, moggers, and other cuck interviewers will also do this, but you can somewhat get past it if actually skilled; they'll likely ask you about previous experience, why you chose the job, and what you plan to do, though it depends on the specific job. :feelswhere:
I can't do that I'll be left unemployed if i do HR here in curryland are foids just like the west fucking whores

Re: i tried to learn monkey x
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#148697051Monday, October 27, 2014 2:19 PM CDT
Well, while it's certainly true that "Programming" can be somewhat complex for a beginner to understand, try to think of it like this: Programming is essentially the creation of instructions to be translated internally and externally for computational manipulation. Just as a person wouldn't learn how to properly utilize English in a short duration of time, "Programming" is a linguistic network of skills that have to be consistently reformed and implemented based on your logical ideas to develop a satisfactory solution. The many complex branches of "Programming" allow you to revise your problem-solving and force yourself to develop a logical yet effective solution to many of the commonly complex problems you may encounter. Thus, the majority of the difficulty in "General Programming" will certainly help you increase your cognitive ability to interpret and understand problems while enabling to understand components outside of "Computer-Programming".

Are you applying to jobs in the west or will you be staying in curryland?

Im only practicing leetcode technical interview questions but I dont know shit about what the foid HR will ask me
Oh hell no !!

Ok GrAYcel

Read on Amazon people principles and do pramp(website) free mock interviews.

try to have 3-4 stories for various situations. Practice using those stories as bullshit material across various situations. And you should be set. make sure to have good webcam and mic. Practice bullshiting consistently till you speak fluently and can bs on the spot most of the time. Record yourself too, and rate your bullshit ability.

there is nowhere anymore where you can avoid women. Every single worthwhile fucking tech company will have diversity hired foids. In curry land too

Read on Amazon people principles and do pramp(website) free mock interviews.

try to have 3-4 stories for various situations. Practice using those stories as bullshit material across various situations. And you should be set. make sure to have good webcam and mic. Practice bullshiting consistently till you speak fluently and can bs on the spot most of the time. Record yourself too, and rate your bullshit ability.
Alright thankyou its like saying bs you did in college and help in this and that

Alright thankyou its like saying bs you did in college and help in this and that
yes. Lots of youtube curries have videos on Amazon behavioral interviews. That same structure and training can be used across almost all companies.

''hey anon, we see on your social media that you spammed the N-word. would you like to explain to us your actions''