Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

what do u even say to ppl who ask “why dont u have a gf?”

B

bbwqs_v

Recruit
★★★★★
i left my house for the first time in ages for a highschool reunion and it was mind boggling how everyone was just talking about who’s dating who and their sex lives like it’s not even a matter of privacy. it’s like that’s the only thing they talk about too. their parents were asking joke questions like who’s gonna get married first and shit.

i was quiet the whole time then someone asked me why dont i have a gf, i literally had no idea what to say, cant give a blackpill answer, cant say focusing on myself either coz everyone knows that’s cope. it’s like asking a disabled person why dont u just walk, but these normies r just shitting on me like all normies do, which is holding people accountable for their immutable faults while also taking credit for things not earned.

in the future when i graduate uni and start working, i imagine conversations with coworkers will eventually touch on romantic relationships, what do i even say ???????

Never been asked that, tbh, but you would just try to deflect from it since they will never accept any reason why a subhuman would be a KHHV other than his horrid personality and confidence; anything other than that indirectly implicates foids, and that's the worst crime of all for them. :feelshaha:

I almost never get asked that but when I have, I just said I don’t care about it. Which is true.

I have been saying "I'll have one by next year" every year for the past 6 years. Obviously have no intention to but no other way to shut em up. Saying "ITS OVER" is just gonna freak em out I guess.