Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What do we do as the normie couples grow old?

BornToLose

BornToLose

Oops!... I lost again
★★★★★
They live out their normie lives, the foids once beautiful get fat, the guys once men get cucked, the babies once born grow up into a dystopic nightmare that is the 21st century Planet Earth...

What happens to all the incels?

Why do you even care? Just enjoy your ldar state :feelsLSD:

we die out and the next generation of incels comes along and the cycle continues

Why do you even care? Just enjoy your ldar state :feelsLSD:
no point in being a mere spectator its boring that way plus a majority of LDAR-cels are fakecels who have never tried -maxxing and just said "ooop im short"

we die out and the next generation of incels comes along and the cycle continues
Do you not think the next generation of young men (rather than incels per se) will see that the blackpill is impossible to deny? And then be sure that changes in the zeitgeist will happen, finally?

there must be anothER solution

Do you not think the next generation of young men (rather than incels per se) will see that the blackpill is impossible to deny? And then be sure that changes in the zeitgeist will happen, finally?
no because normies don't portray truths that don't apply to them nor understand

no because normies don't portray truths that don't apply to them nor understand
But I think that is exactly what is gonna make the blackpill surge any day now: normies do understand the blackpill, they just don't have the lexicon to describe it to people (or perhaps even to themselves).

But I think that is exactly what is gonna make the blackpill surge any day now: normies do understand the blackpill, they just don't have the lexicon to describe it to people (or perhaps even to themselves).
The blackpill is starting to become more mainstream. At work I’m hearing the term incel and blackpill for the past 3 months. It’s because hypgamy of women is skyrocketing. Covid accelerated it. Because it forced people to use dating apps and they are looks based.

The blackpill is starting to become more mainstream. At work I’m hearing the term incel and blackpill for the past 3 months. It’s because hypgamy of women is skyrocketing. Covid accelerated it. Because it forced people to use dating apps and they are looks based.
Unsurprising tbh. Average or even above average men must be losing their minds in this new culture of extreme foid validation. Us sub-5s are at least used to this shite.

Unsurprising tbh. Average or even above average men must be losing their minds in this new culture of extreme foid validation. Us sub-5s are at least used to this shite.
Women don’t mind sharing chad around. All these single moms is just chad pumping and dumping. Normies today are the new incels. Chad will lower his standards and fuck a Becky to just have some fun then move on. While waiting for a Stacy to settle with.

You’re not wrong. This is how I immediately knew this site was for me the moment I started lurking before joining :smonk:

Yes, i have also heard some of our lingo used by a couple of guys in public :smonk:

no point in being a mere spectator its boring that way plus a majority of LDAR-cels are fakecels who have never tried -maxxing and just said "ooop im short"
I still don't see why we should stress about this...

I still don't see why we should stress about this...
we should not stress about the future because it hasn't happened yet and it may not happen an alien could blow up earth at anytime like right about.... NOW!

we should only worry about the present and the inevitable

we should not stress about the future because it hasn't happened yet and it may not happen an alien could blow up earth at anytime like right about.... NOW!

we should only worry about the present and the inevitable
Then what did you mean by your previous reply

What happens to all the incels?
Don't know and don't care tbh cause i'm not a incel,i'm a giga truecel.
And idgaf about what normie scum and fakecels do.

The incels watch the inferno happen as a spectator

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back