Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting What do normie couples even do on the weekends?

wasted12years

wasted12years

Overlord
★★★★★
Imagine a 30 year old white normie couple. This is how i imagine their day off is like: They wake up at 10am or so. They probably start the day by fucking, then they eat some breakfast goyslop... Then they go to the city and shop or whatever, and they go to a restaurant. While doing this both of them stare at their smartphone like zombies. Then they drive home and fuck again. Then they watch a movie together while staring at their smartphone. Then they fuck again before bedtime and of course they stare at the smartphone before going to sleep. Sounds kinda boring except the fucking part. Most relationships also revolve around drama and making the significant other happy in one way or another. I don't understand what normies do on a day off. Especially old normies 30+ ones like me but i can imagine it's close to the above. I feel like a relationship would be very boring as a 30+ year old but it would be fun to have sex. I also think most foids don't care about feelings in a relationship and holding hands, talking about love for one another etc. They just wan't to do meaningless things like shopping.

sex, go out, sex, drink, sex

-Go to the city center or mall (if they're American) and just wander looking at shops
-Watch whatever is on Netflix
-Go to Ikea and similar shops to buy shit for the house
-Ocasionally go to the theatre, stand up comedy or other cultural activities
-Go out having lunch or dinner

Sex, eating, staring at phones whole day, gayflix. I have no idea.

talk about dumb shit

go see latest nigerspic movie

eat shit food get obese

Movies, walks, sexy time, play games

raise retarded kids that post here

what i do on weekends:

sleep, rot, eat

Take coke to block out the emptiness
Shit in each others mouths
Go gym and pose

They take care of their ungrategul kids mostly..

Their kids are ungrateful because their parents suck at parenting and feeding them proper food.
Yep cycle of life.
To get shit you have to use shit recipe

Imagine a 30 year old white normie couple. This is how i imagine their day off is like: They wake up at 10am or so. They probably start the day by fucking, then they eat some breakfast goyslop... Then they go to the city and shop or whatever, and they go to a restaurant. While doing this both of them stare at their smartphone like zombies. Then they drive home and fuck again. Then they watch a movie together while staring at their smartphone. Then they fuck again before bedtime and of course they stare at the smartphone before going to sleep. Sounds kinda boring except the fucking part. Most relationships also revolve around drama and making the significant other happy in one way or another. I don't understand what normies do on a day off. Especially old normies 30+ ones like me but i can imagine it's close to the above. I feel like a relationship would be very boring as a 30+ year old but it would be fun to have sex. I also think most foids don't care about feelings in a relationship and holding hands, talking about love for one another etc. They just wan't to do meaningless things like shopping.
You have a point...that's y their is a rise in poly relationships...open relationships..pills that one takes so they immune to hiv.plus updated contraceptive...

Foids want to be railed by more than just one chad or well endowed normie...they want to experience being with other women and men (7 and up/well endowed 6s) from different walks of life for different experiences...

The fading soon to be extinct level of monogamy is here..

-Go to the city center or mall (if they're American) and just wander looking at shops
-Watch whatever is on Netflix
-Go to Ikea and similar shops to buy shit for the house
-Ocasionally go to the theatre, stand up comedy or other cultural activities
-Go out having lunch or dinner
We have malls in Central Europe but otherwise you are correct

We have malls in Central Europe but otherwise you are correct
Yeah same in Spain but I specified America because seems that Americans love going to malls much more than Europeans. Probably has to do with living in the suburbs so it's more practical to drive to the mall than city center.

Yeah same in Spain but I specified America because seems that Americans love going to malls much more than Europeans. Probably has to do with living in the suburbs so it's more practical to drive to the mall than city center.
ah ok, makes sense :yes:

Normies are having way more sex than us, but the average couple does not have sex three times a day, even during the weekend.