Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What do you guys make of the Chudjak meme and Chud pheno?

wereq

wereq

Please genocide us curries. Deliver us from hell.
★★★★★
29a.png
ef6.jpg

FxONwyoaIAA1rp1

Chudjak is meant to depict the cliché appearance of the average 4chan /pol/ user, incels, far-right public shooters and other similar characters. Do you think the depiction is accurate?

From my experience with far right circles it’s accurate for “trad” types. Brown colorations of the chudjak are even more accurate in depicting that demographic cause such a high percentage of them are hispanic

The Nietzsche/Evola/Bronze Age Pervert eugenicist wignats are a different story though. Most tend to be gymmaxxed white normies and there are even some chads among them

As for incels though I think it’s fairly accurate, lack of facial definition is a problem that unfortunately plagues many of us :feelsbadman:

As for incels though I think it’s fairly accurate, lack of facial definition is a problem that unfortunately plagues many of us :feelsbadman:
hmm

Both sides portray the other as ugly. Brutal blackpill.

TOTAL CHUD TAKEOVER. I think the dedication is accurate. I also think it's funny rightoid own any insult that lefties use.

TOTAL CHUD TAKEOVER. I think the dedication is accurate. I also think it's funny rightoid own any insult that lefties use.
My username is arguably the most empowering label I’ve ever placed on myself, might make a thread about this soon

It is said that a person's political leanings can be determined from their facial structure alone. And all stereotypes have their roots in reality. I wouldn't doubt it.

I look like that but rice

It's pretty accurate. I unironically look very much like one of the chuds in that gallery, minus glasses.... :feelsbadman:

From my experience with far right circles it’s accurate for “trad” types. Brown colorations of the chudjak are even more accurate in depicting that demographic cause such a high percentage of them are hispanic

The Nietzsche/Evola/Bronze Age Pervert eugenicist wignats are a different story though. Most tend to be gymmaxxed white normies and there are even some chads among them
This is also accurate.

-short hair :yes:
-big nose:yes:
-white:no:
-glasses:no:
-recession:yes:
-norwooding:yes:
also i am suprised that the lefties are the ones with the beards and not the right wings
at least where i live 7ieb el din is always full of bearded men and not shaved low t cucks

It is said that a person's political leanings can be determined from their facial structure alone. And all stereotypes have their roots in reality. I wouldn't doubt it.

It's pretty accurate. I unironically look very much like one of the chuds in that gallery, minus glasses.... :feelsbadman:

This is also accurate.

-short hair :yes:
-big nose:yes:
-white:no:
-glasses:no:
-recession:yes:
-norwooding:yes:
also i am suprised that the lefties are the ones with the beards and not the right wings
at least where i live 7ieb el din is always full of bearded men and not shaved low t cucks
yup physiognomy is real. While it isn't everything, every stereotype almost always has some truth in reality. Most seems to be correct more than 60-70% of the time.

29a.png
ef6.jpg

FxONwyoaIAA1rp1

Chudjak is meant to depict the cliché appearance of the average 4chan /pol/ user, incels, far-right public shooters and other similar characters. Do you think the depiction is accurate?
some troonfag create it probably

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back