Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What do you guys think of growth hormone

W

WizardofSoda

Overlord
★★★★★
I have read near unto 3,000 hours of the medical literature for various illnesses. It started for health reasons but over time its become a hobby of mine.

I decided against steroid use for myself. And this was based on 6 months of research I did years ago, including reading on steroid message boards. I already have normal levels of testosterone.

And the steroids that really transform peoples physiques, they have severe side effects. Like the 19-nor steroids which all the jacked guys use because they are so profoundly effective at building muscle, they cause the testicles to severely atrophy. And many men also have erectile dysfunction on them.

In addition I have no desire to add 15 pounds of muscle. I already have enough weight on my body, my body adds muscle and fat easily. My problem is being overweight so it would not be beneficial for me, even if they had no side effects. Those type of hardcore steroids are also outright dangerous for your heart. I also don't like the 'look' of steroided out guys either.

So far my research into growth hormone argues you want a small dose like 1.5 IU's a day. That puts you into the range of a 20 year old. Beyond that you don't seem to get much benefit, but the side effects start building up.

For me I want it for fat loss, and also skin health and general health.

Its expensive. Just know what you're getting yourself into.

If you’re not in puberty, it doesn’t matter. Otherwise it could be a great equalizer for future generations if doctors grew some balls

Not of use to anyone post puberty.
If you’re not in puberty, it doesn’t matter. Otherwise it could be a great equalizer for future generations if doctors grew some balls
I've heard that there's some shit farmers put into cows to make their bodies bigger. And have seen rumors about humans also being able to get taller from it. Not sure tbh

L Arginine is relatively cheap on Amazon, but still has great health benefits.

have read near unto 3,000 hours of the medical literature
300 hours is 125 days worth of reading, not sure you really did that, but it's nice to see that you've gone through the trouble of doing your own research. As fr taking growth-hormone, the effects aren't worth the cost after puberty, no added height boost since you're bones have fused so if you want these benefits like better skin or whatever just get on a skin-care routine or something. Much less expensive and better then taking GH pills daily.

growth hormone replacement is extremely expensive and u can never stop doing it or u will lose the benefits.

its not effective for height, but it is for bone density and increased mass post-puberty.

Won't do shit for height after growth plates fused.

growth hormone replacement is extremely expensive and u can never stop doing it or u will lose the benefits.

its not effective for height, but it is for bone density and increased mass post-puberty.

Good points, I'll probably wait to do it when I am in my 50's if I somehow live that long. I already have too much mass and my bone density is really good.

I was hoping to use it to lose bodyfat and be toned, and for skin.

It is literally the fountain of youth. Extremely expensive and difficult to obtain, however.

EC5016AA B378 407C B219 6842187C32BA

As long as (((they))) are in charge, it will only get worse for us