Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

what would you do if you lived in a bad living situation?

I

incel god

Banned
-
but you could not afford to move somewhere else? somebody i know is asking me this but i dont know what to tell him.

I'd save up some money and move. Currently I'm waiting for my renting contract to expire so that I can move out. I'm living with a bunch of lazy no good noggers.

Rot on the streets, get high

I'd save up some money and move. Currently I'm waiting for my renting contract to expire so that I can move out. I'm living with a bunch of lazy no good noggers.
this sounds like your making good decisions. nobody wants to live with niggers or undesirables.

this sounds like your making good decisions. nobody wants to live with niggers or undesirables.
They aren't exactly black the one guy is from Central America and the other from the Middle East. Either way they are both filthy, don't do their chores and most importantly they don't open the window after they shat in the bathroom. If they do vent, then they just leave the bathroom door open so that the whole common area can smell like shit.

I personally am not racist, but these guys obviously grew up in shitholes and they behave accordingly. Anyhow no matter how often I tell them, they still won't do anything. They are great guys, but they are just careless and lazy.