Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What do you guys think of NPNW

iKillCucks

iKillCucks

Bad Boy
★★★★★
NPNW is a movement that means no pussy no work. It encourages men who get nothing from soyciety to drop out and not contribute. As a neet I proudly take part in this

You can't need without being a leech to your parents in the US, so while in theory NPNW is good, I do not endorse.

how u gonna pay rent if u NPNW unless ur leeching off ur parents

I agree with the movement. Being a neet is the most based move as an incel.

Normalfags and sexhavers shouldn't profit from your labor if they only resent the person that you are and actually hate you for being an incel.
They just want you to produce for them but won't reward you with social acceptance and females will deny you sex and treat you like trash whether you are compliant or not .

Modern day version of the NSDAP?

NPNW FOREVER :feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber:

Based. Imagine wage slaving to pay for foids and their bastard chad seed.

I agree with the movement. Being a neet is the most based move as an incel.

Normalfags and sexhavers shouldn't profit from your labor if they only resent the person that you are and actually hate you for being an incel.
They just want you to produce for them but won't reward you with social acceptance and females will deny you sex and treat you like trash whether you are compliant or not .
Based. Imagine wage slaving to pay for foids and their bastard chad seed.
NPNW FOREVER :feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber:

I wish I could NEET but I can't sadly:feelsrope: