Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy ‘What do you have to offer?’

BrettyBoy

BrettyBoy

Requested ban.
-
‘What do you have to offer?’

Translation: ‘Are you willing to be a good betabux?’

That’s what they mean when they say shit like this. Men aren’t entitled to women’s bodies but women are entitled to men’s money.

If some female lit, like lit asks you that, she lit admits that she's a proud shameless golddigger. No sane male will interact with such females at the first place. Also a reminder that with some small exceptions as an incel you can't even become a betabuxxer kek. That's reserved almost entirely for normies.

What do women have to offer? Nothing. They usually without money,skills, personality, hobbies or special qualities

Nothing at all. I cannot even learn python.

"Relationships aren't transactional, but what do you have to offer?" - just hole things

What do women have to offer? Nothing. They usually without money,skills, personality, hobbies or special qualities
[UWSL]Yes, but they know the power of their hole, which is huge. I mean, you don't need to offer anything else. If you have a 20 million dollar diamond, you don't need to have anything else, because that is enough. You sell it and with that you get two ferraris, 1 mansion, 3 yachts, etc.[/UWSL]

I don’t have much, but it is a lot more then you have.

[UWSL]Yes, but they know the power of their hole, which is huge. I mean, you don't need to offer anything else. If you have a 20 million dollar diamond, you don't need to have anything else, because that is enough. You sell it and with that you get two ferraris, 1 mansion, 3 yachts, etc.[/UWSL]
their holes aren't actually worth much. it's just inflated because simping and chads fucking below their looksmatch.

their holes aren't actually worth much. it's just inflated because simping and chads fucking below their looksmatch.
[UWSL]If they are valid in the sense that the male sexual impulse is the second motivational energy force that exists behind the survival instinct (protect ourselves and eat). The third motivational energetic drive is for women, which is to protect their offspring. And the fourth energy impulse is the sexual impulse of women towards the alpha male (not beta), which is also much lower than the one we have.[/UWSL]

Just a hole with a womb attached.

There's nothing actually tangible a woman can give you in a relationship. Some people here will say "companionship" but I think that's not even the case as many women just put on an act to get your resoruces. By removing your desire to look for a "companion" or de-prioritize it, then you'll realize women really offer next to nothing in that regard.

"Relationships aren't transactional, but what do you have to offer?" - just hole things

I'd beat the shit out of any foid who asks that unironically, but also laugh after as if she had anything to offer besides looks :feelskek:

Demand determines value.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back