Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What do you miss in life other than love/sex?

Angry_runt

Angry_runt

Cursed OGcel
★★★★★
Other than love/sex, what else do you miss in life? Why don't you have it? What do you think you could do to get it?

being born in the wrong time

I wish I were smart ngl

I just want to happy. Not through sex or relationship but just be normal and happy. but unfortunately, my mind is fucked up and I'm never going to be a normal person. All I have is negative thoughts. I have anger issues, obsessions, etc. my mind just can't stop thinking bad thoughts. every passing minute I have homicidal fantasies. I feel like I'm at war at every second of my life. Even when my body is relaxing my mind is going crazy with all thoughts. God knows I'm not sane person so he gave me good parents they hold me back otherwise I'd be already snapped and cut chest ope

An apartment and a driver licence.

Academic success. I'm very lazy

I just want to happy. Not through sex or relationship but just be normal and happy. but unfortunately, my mind is fucked up and I'm never going to be a normal person. All I have is negative thoughts. I have anger issues, obsessions, etc. my mind just can't stop thinking bad thoughts. every passing minute I have homicidal fantasies. I feel like I'm at war at every second of my life. Even when my body is relaxing my mind is going crazy with all thoughts. God knows I'm not sane person so he gave me good parents they hold me back otherwise I'd be already snapped and cut chest ope

I can really relate to this.

An apartment and a driver licence.

I want nothing more than the ability to drive.

Having a happy normal life

Love/sex.
Human touch. Thats all I want

Can't miss love/sex if I never experienced it :feelsthink:

childhood innocence, before hormones kicked in i was just happy with playing videogames and not having to worry about anything

I miss having any form of success in any area of life.

Friends

normal family.

job that pays well or at least the equivalent to the amount of effort I put in like the blue pillers always tell us.

I miss my dopamine receptors

Sometimes I think it would be nice to not think about this garbage about how people treat each other. How women treat everyone as objects to use for their own gain with no morals, how powerful businessman and politicians make it so I cant make decent money and live a peaceful life without slaving 60 hours a week just to have decent things, how people are so stupid they can be convinced by arguments about feelings and emotion instead of evidence. The more I learn about how things really are, it becomes obvious how bad things really are.

I wish i had a normal childhood. While other kids had birthday parties and sleepovers I just sat at my PC playing singleplayer games and watching youtube.

I used to miss a lot of things but now I don't

Overall fulfilling tasks (a job, a hobby you love, studying something you really like) and relationships with your peers (friends and a healthy social life). Last but not least, good health

Having friends tbh and I don’t mean people that will talk to you a few times I mean real friends

'Missing' implies that I ever knew those things

I'm missing money, my parents don't offer me anything... It is difficult to find work when you have a disability

A hope for the future. The world is run by elitists.

definitely friends