Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What made you incel?

G

grimreaper

Greycel
Thinking about the time a foid told me she would rather die in a fire than have sex with me. I guess that was it for me.
What triggered you?

Being friendzoned by girls who muh liked muh personaliteehee but only fucked sportsball players and etc realised pretty fast that there is nothing i can do to redeem my ugliness and lack of frame because women will always go for the normies and chads over me always.

So I just stopped talking to people except a few incel friends and even those guys I only talk to 2 of them and there was a 3 year gap where I never talked to anyone.

Growing up and being consistently discriminated against and bullied based on looks.
When every opportunity was handed to someone more attractive and after the start of university I looked back on my life experiences and how utterly isolated and devoid of affection they were; that was when I knew I was an incel. If you know, you know.

Prey eyes, not having a square jaw, morbid obesity, flat footedness, mental illness, weird problem (maybe scoliosis? that gave me a hunch backed appearance for a time) broken home (parents fought all the time putting me inadvertently in the role of therapist/referee when I was just supposed to be a kid etc, etc).

Oh and the worst skin condition of a certain type my family doctor at the time had apparently ever seen (it wasn’t acne or any kind of infectious bumps but just tons of tiny skin bumps on my upper arms).

Christianity/Liberalism combined with my overall empathic nature only increased my societal feminist blue pilled brainwashings effects making me a giga almost redditor tier cuck that as we all know the views of which dry up women’s pussies like nothing else.

Shit genetics overall though is what fucked me moreso than liberal ideologies.

You can be a giga cuck reddit tard leftist soy and still get laid if you simply look good ie just be attractive theory.

Last edited:
Thinking about the time a foid told me she would rather die in a fire than have sex with me. I guess that was it for me.
What triggered you?
How did it make you an incel, G(r)AY????

You were an incel long before that. You probably think that incel means that you hate woman, but incel is just involuntarily celibate.

The possibility that you are bluepilled infiltritator is 99,99%. I will probably report you to the mods.

autism, recessed jaw and chin, prey eyes, russian subhuman gay alien skull, very scrawny during my school time, horrible depression since 10 years, essential tremor which also effects voice, horrible parenting

Mental illness paired with child abuse and a severe maxilla recession

If rejection is the story of your love life then you know.

height and autism

>inb4 fakecel

Prey eyes, not having a square jaw, morbid obesity, flat footedness, mental illness, weird problem (maybe scoliosis? that gave me a hunch backed appearance for a time) broken home (parents fought all the time putting me inadvertently in the role of therapist/referee when I was just supposed to be a kid etc, etc).

Oh and the worst skin condition of a certain type my family doctor at the time had apparently ever seen (it wasn’t acne or any kind of infectious bumps but just tons of tiny skin bumps on my upper arms).

Christianity/Liberalism combined with my overall empathic nature only increased my societal feminist blue pilled brainwashings effects making me a giga almost redditor tier cuck that as we all know the views of which dry up women’s pussies like nothing else.

Shit genetics overall though is what fucked me moreso than liberal ideologies.

You can be a giga cuck reddit tard leftist soy and still get laid if you simply look good ie just be attractive theory.
but at least you are an admin at incels.com

@Grim_Reaper your brother is here

What triggered you?
Noticing how women treated me due to my height

lots of friendzoning, super awkward/nervous around females

Born very ugly and later got even more fucking ugly due to balding and facial injuries

What triggered you?
non nt, anger issues, very antisocial as a kid, latinas dont want any of that

Because I cant kill retarded GrAYcels like you

My plain looks. My good personality didn't do shit to help me find a girlfriend

What triggered you?
Height+ I think I am a little bit autistic
I get bullied too but to me the results depends on genes

What triggered you?

It wasn't one thing for me, just a life of rejections, ghosting, and being alone.

Religion shoved down throat, was told to wait. Did not listen & was going to have sex on a Saturday, she died that Wednesday. I blamed myself and drowned in guilt. Just gave up everything after that.

Definitely acne scars and balding

Born into a low income black family to teenagers, being ugly, short and now even autistic I could be. I was bullied extensively and have spent my entire life alone. I watched all the other nigglins live the life that I desired because they were taller and acted like animals and we all know women love degeneracy, especially black women.

being born nigga wtf is this question

My list of failos:

• Big, crooked nose
  • Weak lower third
  • Bug eyes
  • Wimp skull
  • Wide, effeminate hips and narrow shoulders
  • NW3
  • Autism
  • Extreme introversion and social anxiety
  • Poor

I don't think I had a certain trigger. It was just a lot of shit that happened overtime. All the people laughing at the way I look, the insults about my appearance, the disgusted looks, all of that led me here.

What triggered you?
the time my former oneitis said I looked like an aborted fetus and prepubescent ballsack, along with saying I'm so ugly and boring that I make women into lesbians. I even have screencaps of it still to remind myself of how horrifically ugly I am.

the time my former oneitis said I looked like an aborted fetus and prepubescent ballsack, along with saying I'm so ugly and boring that I make women into lesbians. I even have screencaps of it still to remind myself of how horrifically ugly I am.
Holy fuck, no amount of senzu beans can fix that damage

My height, I started balding at 17, my autism, my recessed chin and many other things

Autism, subhuman face, bad hair, low IQ

How did it make you an incel, G(r)AY????

You were an incel long before that. You probably think that incel means that you hate woman, but incel is just involuntarily celibate.

The possibility that you are bluepilled infiltritator is 99,99%. I will probably report you to the mods.