Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR what do you order your pizza with ?

• Thread starter IamJacksBrokenHeart
  • Start date
IamJacksBrokenHeart

IamJacksBrokenHeart

-
tbh
i mostly order with slices of ham and mushrooms
sometimes classic variant with mozzarella , tomato and basil
when im feeling special i order it with gorgonzola or sometimes with tuna or spinach tbh

i also love frozen pizza with tomato sauce and pre cooked noodles on top

over for pizzacopers

with my phone

with my phone
Sdasdasd

Fuark, it's been more than a year since the last time I ordered pizza. It's usually capricciosa for me.

Pussy flavour

Plain with light cheese and extra sauce

Idk I never order pizza

Ham and cheese or Veggie pizza.

I don't order pizza as it means I would have to speak to the delivery man. The Dominos shop near me is very expensive too.

Moggs me because you have ordered a pizza.

95c.jpeg

Cheese and pepperoni

I like it with ham, meat and onions

Pepperoni, mushrooms and olives.

If I was legit bloatmaxxing and wanted a perfect pizza. Here would be the order.

I'll take a UHHHHHHH Large Pizza, Hand Tossed, with Extra Sauce, Extra Cheese, A Garlic Butter Crust, Extra Ham, Extra Bacon, Extra Chicken, Extra Mushrooms, Extra Red Onions, Extra Jalapenos, and Extra Roma Tomatoes.

Either kebab and peperoncini
or ham, shrimp and mushroom

I'm too poor to afford pizza.

I only eat cheese pizza.

Pizza with ranch is amazing, very slept on

Pepperoni and/or sausage. Sometimes something “different” like BBQ chicken.

I like soppressata, buffalo mozzarella, basil and red sauce on those Napoleon pizzas they make in brick ovens. Honey also goes good on that.

I wanna live in a world where pizza is better for you than chicken breast and broccoli

Cuck if you put pineapple
full

pepperoni with mushrooms from Papa Johns. extra sauce. stuffed crust. costs like $15 for a large. i can eat the whole thing in one sizzing with a soda.

but my favorite pizza is from this local italian restaurant. mom & pop type restaurant. they sell this bomb ass white pizza. not tomato sauce. its white parmesean sauce I guess? i honestly don't know. tastes like chicken alfredo but with a pizza. anyway it is good as hell. the bread is amazing and the spinach and other toppings are glorious. problem is the pizza is like $30 for a small. you get 4 slices and they are so tiny i'd have to order like 3 to make one Papa Johns pizza. so i only get that kind of pizza like twice a year tbh. plus it is far away from where i live so i only order it is my Mom has to go that far away for something special and she will call me and ask if I want a pizza from there.

With wish it will be my last pizza

Mushrooms are my favourite, although I'm partial to ham, onions and pepperoni on occasion.

many toppings

tbh
i mostly order with slices of ham and mushrooms
sometimes classic variant with mozzarella , tomato and basil
when im feeling special i order it with gorgonzola or sometimes with tuna or spinach tbh

i also love frozen pizza with tomato sauce and pre cooked noodles on top

over for pizzacopers

nothing.

I bring a different woman every weekend at home, fuck her, drug her, and surgically remove her pussy. Then I add it to my pizza which is at Special category.
(it's a joke)

I bring a different woman every weekend at home, fuck her, drug her, and surgically remove her pussy. Then I add it to my pizza which is at Special category.
in all honesty it would probably taste like complete shit

in all honesty it would probably taste like complete shit
I cannot imagine how pussy would taste like (no, eating out doesn't count, I mean actual eating). You want to eat Chad's cum residue? No.

I cannot imagine how pussy would taste like (no, eating out doesn't count, I mean actual eating). You want to eat Chad's cum residue? No.
maybe try mixing your own cum with your urine and see how it tastes
its probably comparable to eating a girl out