Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What do you think a post-sex afterglow would feel like?

UnwantedVirgin

UnwantedVirgin

Autism is a death sentence for ugly men
★★★★★
Apparently the feeling can last for days.

Last edited:
Absolute fulfilment on the deepest level, having shared such a deep bond with another human. Peace, tranquillity, elation.
It should be a human right to experience such a thing.

A what? :feelsjuice:

For a first time ascension, I doubt it's anything more than just simple satisfaction at having done such; for anything else, it's just the usual pleasure hormones, likely not lasting for days. :feelshehe:

The confidence boost might put us on cloud nine for the remaining week, not speaking from experience of course :feelsbadman:

A what? :feelsjuice:

For a first time ascension, I doubt it's anything more than just simple satisfaction at having done such; for anything else, it's just the usual pleasure hormones, likely not lasting for days. :feelshehe:

The ultimate medicine.
As sex involves two willing participants, such a thing would never become a human right; despite it being on the hierarchy of needs, as women are the gatekeepers of sex (in our world where it is illegal to rape) sex has been elevated to a privilege that only the accepted are allowed to engage in.
Foids can't be trusted or handle such privilege, they've gone mad with power.
The confidence boost might put us on cloud nine for the remaining week, not speaking from experience of course :feelsbadman:
Really puts things into perspective when you see a foid or happy attractive guy walking around like the world is all sunshine and rainbows.

Last edited:
More proof that females who had many snuggles can't remain faithful to one man.

I woud feel happy and fulfilled. I woud gain a boost in confidance, nothing woud be a problem. It's like a real-life cheat code. I think that's why normies tend to get depressed after few days without sex. You can't function in life without that durg, that helps you with everything. Heath, confidance, mood. That's why I don't like normalfags and sexhavers

If was until we gave females rights.
:yes:
More proof that females who had many snuggles can't remain faithful to one man.
All they can think of is the next sexual high and how to top the last one.
I woud feel happy and fulfilled. I woud gain a boost in confidance, nothing woud be a problem. It's like a real-life cheat code. I think that's why normies tend to get depressed after few days without sex. You can't function in life without that durg, that helps you with everything. Heath, confidance, mood. That's why I don't like normalfags and sexhavers
Yep, true. It's probably a requirement for a healthy wellbeing and all, there's no doubt people who get regular sex have better mental health and moods than those who are denied it.