Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What do you think about cryptocurrency? Good way to cope and maybe one day to ascend?

M

MrUgly

"Swallow the Blackpill you fag" - Albert Einstein
★★★★★
Im invested in crypto since April 2021. I go full ape in safemoon just to cope and maybe I will ascend one day by being wealthy/rich and have a better life. Thats also a cope for me but as I mentioned earlier today maybe I need more copes so eventually I will take antidepressants too. How about you? Do you invest your money maybe one day to become rich?

It is a fortunate (or unfortunate, depending on your view) byproduct of the way that decentralized cryptocurrency works that it can be used for "gains" at all. The true value in having cryptocurrency is being able to transact with others in a way totally outside the visibility and control of government enforcers.

It would be a good idea to always hold some percentage (but not all!) of your wealth as decentralized, P2P, open source cryptocurrency.

Reddit soyfag invasion in full force

its a cope but potential future since the end goal of technology is the full subjugation of humanity as a whole which is only possible through digitization of economies