Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What do you think dating will be like in 100 years ?

Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-
I think by then it will be taken over by robots

You mean men dating foids? They're gonna exclude 100% of men by then. All they'll have are other foids, wolves, and elephants because horses were too small for them. :feelsPop:

An android girlfriend like in Detroit Become Human would be awesome. Might be the end of the human race if they are such perfect partners tho. Androids should become the ones to rule the world. There is no incel android, they can all choose their looks.

It wont happen because world will be destroyed because of WW3

I think by then it will be taken over by robots
For beta males, traps and robotwaifus will take over the companionship + sex role that is nowadays ascribed to girlfriends and wives.

Almost all foids will be NEET single moms of Chad's offspring, some will have a makework job, or a foidish occupation like hairdresser.

Dating apps like we have today will be long dead. Only apps like "Just a baby", in which the goal is procreation, will remain; and "sugar baby" apps for richer guys.

Babymaking sex will be considered a prohibitive activity for non-Chad males, mentioning one's desire to impregnate foids will be tantamount to rape threats. Only foids will be allowed to talk about their breeding impulse.

Beta males will be removed from the gene pool at an astounding rate, so much that soyciety will become at some point deprived of conscientious selfless drone workers (beta males), and will collapse.

Last edited:
WW3 has been postponed since 1960s, it can't anymore
We would all burn in atomic clouds or freeze in nuclear winter very soon

Humanity will have disappeared.