Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What do you think is going on in a woman’s mind when she is faking sympathy for an ugly male?

Mulattocel

Mulattocel

Admiral
★★★
Let’s just say an incel is good friends with a Chad and the Chad is telling a story about his incel friend and about how horrible and sad he feels for him. Obviously the woman would agree and pretend to feel sympathy cause chad but what is really going on in her mind when she’s doing this? Probably something along the lines of “omg chad why do you feel sorry for him who cares if he is a good person he’s ugly”.

It’s simple, whenever a woman sees an ugly male she either thinks “Holy shit, I hope he gets the fuck out of my sight” or “Haha holy fuck he’s so ugly”.

She is just thinking about how ugly the incel is and shes faking sympathy to get closer to chad

virtual signal to get chads cock inside her

she is trying to save face and seem virtuous. cause foids are apparently more virtuous and kind compared to males after all

There is no logical thought going on in a foid brain. Their brains are entirely driven by feelings, desire for Chad's dick, and money, and they use manipulation and their pussy to get what they desire.

So using this knowledge, I can guess that foids derive pleasure when they manipulate low value men and trick them into believing things that are untrue. And this gives them power over men, they enjoy being able to make men do and think what they want - a confidence booster. Also the foid brain believes that her ability to manipulate weak, ugly men will make her pussy more appealing to Chad. If a foid can manipulate low value men, then her SMV must be rising. Also, by pretending to have empathy to the male, he may later offer to financially assist the female at a later date. Foids want many orbiters in her sphere of influence so she may draw upon them for money in the future - basically she is grooming him to be a simp.

Last edited:
2e1N8QbPKy 14

It’s simple, whenever a woman sees an ugly male she either thinks “Holy shit, I hope he gets the fuck out of my sight” or “Haha holy fuck he’s so ugly”.
Also while thinking this in the background, if he is a friend of chad, she also gonna try to bluepill him and virtusignial at the same time to boost her own halo and women are wonderful effect.