Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What do you think is stopping most men from roping

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
Whenever I go to some public place to eat out, like a food court at a popular office complex, most guys sit alone, with A LOT of food they just bought, pigging out, looking depressed and coping.

This is life for most men past college age.

Depressing as fuck because it's so lonely and on top of that, you have to struggle just to pay your bills.

So what the hell is keeping most men from roping since life only gets worse as you age?

They are bluepilled

Everyone copes with something. Hobbies, work (muh career), drugs, kids and/or a bad marriage (the wife wants nothing to do with him, just the betabux, the house, the comfort etc, might divorce him when she's had enough of him).

The disillusion is so fucking strong.

Besides what I've noticed is that most normies don't realize how bad they have it when compared to chad. They seem to think it's normal to get rejected many, many times and struggle to get anything close to your looksmatch. They think it's normal to swipe dozens if not hundreds of time on tinder before getting a match, and then the match either doesn't respond or is visibly uninterested and replies with one word answers. They think having a great gym body, a great job, a good car etc are all normal baseline requirements for the distant hope of catching a sniff of a vagina.

And how often do you hear normies joking about their wife hating them or their wife not wanting to fuck them. They think having a dead bedroom is almost the norm. They've been tricked into thinking that's how it works. They have no idea how she would behave for chad.

Whenever I go to some public place to eat out, like a food court at a popular office complex, most guys sit alone, with A LOT of food they just bought, pigging out, looking depressed and coping.

At least they are eating good.

They seem to think it's normal to get rejected many, many times and struggle to get anything close to your looksmatch.

It is just a numbers game brah... Just get rejected over and over again and never bring it up into question and accept it like a cuck.

Moggs me.

They keep deluding themselves into thinking "it'll get better when X happens."

"It'll get better when I turn 30."
"It'll get better when I get a raise."
"It'll get better when such-and-such technology is invented."
"It'll get better when I get middle-aged and more mature. I'm going to age like wine hurr durr."

When X passes by and it doesn't get better, they just move on to the next line. This continues until they either become blackpilled, finally realize it's never going to get better and go ahead and rope, or just keep going on and on being deluded until they're lying on their deathbed in some old folks' home and realize that their entire life was wasted in pointless misery.

Fear of the finality of death.

Fear of death and copes/delusions that prevent them from realizing the true problems in their lives or at least temporarily numb them enough to stop caring.

Fear of the finality of death.

This.

Also due to cultural Jew brainwashing there's the fear of Christ insanity's afterlife Hell.

Then there's also the fear of the unknown (if you're not religious) ie "Will my suicide whatever it is cause me pain? Will I feel pain?? Will I feel myself not being able to breathe???" etc, etc the questions could go on and on forever depending on the person.

watching Saint Hamudi videos tbh

If you're struggling to pay bills don't eat out. But I think it's too scary to end it all

They are not blackpilled yet.

meaningless copes and what their family thinks

At every stage of life they are brainwashed to think it will be their time to shine. Girls don't talk to you in elementary school? Don't worry about it you're just kids. In highschool? Just shower/lift/be confident/most couples break up anyways/you're still growing I'm sure you'll become a handsome man. In college? Same as HS but with just focus on your studies those partiers will fail and get nowhere in life. Then in working world its wait until you're 30 the ladies will want to settle down with you BC you have a degree job. Cue at 50 after you've accumulated tons of copes, and you're isolated from everyone, that apparently its your fault you don't have a wife because you're selfish/misogynistic/too high standards. You can then rope or continue this meaningless existance by deludi ng yourself that you didn't 'try hard enough'. The brainwashing is almost impossible to break free.

We all have a strong copes.

• self preservation
  • religion
  • lethargy
  • distraction
  • ignorance

Same reason why most incels don’t rope. The human mind has a very powerful will to survive and live.

Two things in my case

- Leaving my mom alone
- The fear of hell

For me, it was the fear of the unknown (death). The thought that it could be even worse on the other side or just black and nothingness. What if my consciousness still existed and my body just died. I'd have MORE opportunity to obsess the shittiness of existence. I couldn't take those I cared about (mom, dog). Maybe once I have nothing to live for I'll suck a tailpipe.

They will cope postmaxxing in incels.co