Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment What do you think of suicide?

Is suicide cucked or based

• Suicide is cucked because it means your enemies win. You must live for revenge/ try to win at life

Votes: 19 34.5%
  • Suicide is based because it ends your suffering. No point in playing a rigged game

Votes: 36 65.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
LittleDarkAge

LittleDarkAge

I have no mouth and I must scream
★★★
I read a thread that said that incels shouldn't rope because it allows foids to "win". Personally I don't think it's worth living a miserable life just out of spite but I've noticed that a lot of incels on this forum disagree about this. What do you think?

If you want to do it, do it.
It's neither a win nor a lose.
Females don't care when an ugly guy ropes, they're not aware of that and don't consider it as a win.

Bravest thing you can do. Like you're either insane or have balls of steel.

I used to be more neutral but this convinced me otherwise

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelsWithoutHate/comments/jo450n/it_calling_for_the_suicide_of_incels/

Committing suicide only gives others pleasure and a good riddance feeling that the trash is taken out.
Living is cope but committing suicide does nothing.

This is what the reaction is when an incel kills themselves:
  1. 140fc39dc1ea935483e2a1ad2361b7d2

Shlomo Greenblatt on June 30, 2020 at 7:56 am said:

Seems like the butthurt jewish writer of this turdblog killed himself. Nice.

I read a thread that said that incels shouldn't rope because it allows foids to "win". Personally I don't think it's worth living a miserable life just out of spite but I've noticed that a lot of incels on this forum disagree about this. What do you think?
You don't win you don't lose. You just become another statistic, a meaningless number. The only losers are family and friends I guess.

anyways my thoughts on suicide is that if you are hoping that somebody would care . trust me they wont. In fact they would be glad you did it the sun will shine another day and chad will still slay. Society doesn't give two shits if some nobody incel or lowtier normie killed him self honestly. So its pointless might as well maximise the rest of your days with hookers drugs gymcelling or whatever. The only reason i see suicide as a logical option is to end ur pain besides that there is nothing to it

If you’re gonna kill yourself might as well score some points doing so, just sayin’

Agree.

I think both have a point but I'm much more on the "Suicide is cucked" side.

We all be dead either way, it's just not worth it for someone to wait so much. I agree that it's cucked, but hell, If you won't rope and keep rotting, it doesn't change nothing and doesn't make our "enemies'" lives worse, doesn't rly affect them tbh, and doesn't add something to your life, while you're losing the possible benefit of ending your suffering.

I'd say it's cucked if you just rope, but it's not if you settle the score and make it have some significance. Even going ER is something, atleast people will talk about you for once.
If you’re gonna kill yourself might as well score some points doing so, just sayin’

If you want to do it, do it. There is nothing stopping you. No repercussions to it.

how come there’s been like 7 different threads about suicide posted today?

The only solution to your problems

Suicide is decision that belongs to you. Other people's opinions are irrelevant.

I dont give a fuck that my enemies win. I dont even have enemies to begin with. At the end of the day, I can only feel or control my own body, people will come and go so only I matter. Ergo, my happiness takes priority. If what makes me happy ( more like not miserable) is suicide, I will do it.

Looks like the forum is split 50/50 on this one.

It's the way to end your suffering, howevER othER options do present themselves

I dont give a fuck that my enemies win. I dont even have enemies to begin with. At the end of the day, I can only feel or control my own body, people will come and go so only I matter. Ergo, my happiness takes priority. If what makes me happy ( more like not miserable) is suicide, I will do it.
BASED thinking, only the incel matters what everyone else thinks is bs, let them think whatever the heck they're thinking, there's no point in playing a rigged game and continuing this life of misery after sometime maybe in the late 30s or somewhere it will come back to haunt us in full force, the loneliness and misery must be either vented out or put to an end at once and for all

Suicide is decision that belongs to you. Other people's opinions are irrelevant.
Cuck logic, simps can say the same shit but that doesn't mean it isn't cucked. 1st option all the way, also fuck you FBI

Suicide= winning at life. You can’t suffer anymore and it’s a big middle finger to
(((The establishment))) who just want you around as a wagecuck

According to u.s.a. suicides numbers/occurences,
the trend had been like this for at least the last few decades.

70% - bluepilled middle age white male simps and cucks. They believe their purpose in life is to betabuxx a roastie, when they get cucked or lose their jobs/money . They rope.

20% - foids who got dumped by dark triad chads/chadlites etc..

5% to 10%- faggot males and faggot mtf trannies. Worst kind of degenerates , severely mentally ill people.

5% and less- various other reasons.

We can safely come to the conclusion that suicides are from seriously mentally ill people.
Being bluepilled is a deadly mental health epidemic.

Last edited:
I read a thread that said that incels shouldn't rope because it allows foids to "win".
This makes no sense, killing yourself makes absolutely no difference, while your corpse is hanging out of your ceiling fan and rotting a foid will be in her bed with chad having sex and moaning

The most cucked thing evER. If you don't get revenge on those who hurt you then you are the ultimate losER.

I've decided. It's completely cucked. It's what deep down society wants you to do. If you really feel like you are going to kill yourself don't make it well known or think you are making a statement because that will give pleasure to people that wondered why you didn't kill yourself sooner.

The most cucked thing evER. If you don't get revenge on those who hurt you then you are the ultimate losER.
It has lot of sense to me, making normies feel angry is the best

A permanent solution to a permanent problem.
It takes much more courage to do it than ordinary people (or even incels) can imagine.