Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What do you think of TERFs?

Chuddington

Chuddington

Officer
★★★★
I don't like troons but I think the TERF movement perfectly demonstrates female narcissism. These bitches actually think they're being "dehumanized" because of shit like trannies calling them "cisgender". Who else but a toilet could be egotistical enough to think they're being dehumanized by a fucking scientific term? It's literally just a bunch of cunts who think that a tiny group of mentally ill people calling themselves women is somehow a threat to their narcissistic views of themselves. Also notice the type of women who tend to be TERFs. It's usually unattractive old women who hit the wall years ago, often childless.

never heard of this shit

I like seeing them lose their shit over some cross dresser with a dick.

IDK, but the more infighting within the feminist movement, the better.

Tbh being called cis is annoying and disgusting

I don't like troons but I think the TERF movement perfectly demonstrates female narcissism. These bitches actually think they're being "dehumanized" because of shit like trannies calling them "cisgender". Who else but a toilet could be egotistical enough to think they're being dehumanized by a fucking scientific term? It's literally just a bunch of cunts who think that a tiny group of mentally ill people calling themselves women is somehow a threat to their narcissistic views of themselves. Also notice the type of women who tend to be TERFs. It's usually unattractive old women who hit the wall years ago, often childless.
Feminists with one good opinion.

Feminists are still feminists. All the same low iq shit to me.

TERFS are right. "Trans women" aren't women.

I agree with terfs on the trans question. Other than that, they’re still the same shit feminists we hate
Who else but a toilet could be egotistical enough to think they're being dehumanized by a fucking scientific term? It's literally just a bunch of cunts who think that a tiny group of mentally ill people calling themselves women is somehow a threat to their narcissistic views of themselves
i guess you’re one of those “trans rites” guys

Awesome Let Them Fight GIF by Legendary Entertainment

Tbh being called cis is annoying and disgusting
I don’t care about that but when faggots call you a “cishet” it’s annoying

Just today I was thinking (not surprisingly given how much I love promoting studies on female-on-male rape to blackpill the brocels here a bit more and break the worldviews of random bluepilled lurkers) whether what TERFs are doing isn't just a calculated move to take away any suspicion of foids being rapists.

Think about it. TERFs endlessly repeat that females are just weak and vulnerable, and that trannies are evil, big, scary men who want to harm them. That's their broken record, that's what they repeat in every debate they have with either each other or outsiders. Think about what that does:feelswhere:. Given that they endlessly repeat it, if you so much as want to talk with them, they force you to accept that as the basis for the debate, no matter where you are on the political spectrum, they force you to accept the argument that females are so weak and vulnerable that even castrated, chemically-feminized males are a mortal threat to them.

Isn't that exactly what they would claim if they were a bunch of rapists trying to get people to believe that females can't rape males so they can freely continue raping:feelswhere::feelsjuice:? Sure, it could be that they are actually sincere in their beliefs, but it could just as well be that those beliefs of theirs are just a smokescreen to push their "females so weak uwu teehee:foidSoy:" message to make it even less likely that anyone would believe a man claiming to have been victimized by a woman, just like the smaller kids in elementary schools that pretend to be powerless so they can freely attack the bigger ones knowing that the teachers would never believe that the punch back they received wasn't unprovoked:feelsugh:.

But anyway:

I like seeing them lose their shit over some cross dresser with a dick.
IDK, but the more infighting within the feminist movement, the better.
Feminists are still feminists. All the same low iq shit to me.