Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What do you think of the jews?

Winter War

Winter War

Self-banned
-
Honestly I don't believe they're actual demons plotting on our deaths or something. that's schizoscphrenic yapping

But jews do help eachother, I had a relative who wouldn't be promoted to CEO in a company because he had to be jewish. + Non-jews aren't allowed in israel
But it's like that for any other people except whites, only whites are forced to tolerate and accept every other race

So in my opinion they are selfish bastards who love having high status whether it is through moral or immoral ways

Jews =/= Ashekenazis. Who cares about the religious retards with high % middle eastern heritage mixed in, without the highest IQ population around they wouldn't fucking matter to anyone.

Think the TL;DR is that for one reason or another there is a subset of european jews who evolved to be both extermly smart and innately subversive and if you put those people in one place with the more cooperative and trusting Hajnal Line Whites you inevitably get tension between the two, sooner or later erupting in violence.

Is my current understanding at least.

They are subhumans who dream to be whites. They have complex of inferiority so they use manipulation to achieve their goals.

homo economicus
IMG 2407
IMG 0880

They are basically the OG ethnics in the West.

They are subhumans who dream to be whites. They have complex of inferiority so they use manipulation to achieve their goals.
doesnt every race secretly wishes to be white?