Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

what does catfishing do to a foid mentaly?

ethniccel1

ethniccel1

Sir ethnic cel the 1st lord of landwhales, grannys
★★★★★
Just wondering if a foid getting catfished fucks with their heads believing they finally got them a Chad and then getting ditched last minute. Just asking for a friend who wants to put foids in their place

Nothing they don't even care they just wait for the next chad to cum in their ass

They probably felt like shit when I posted their nudes on motherless.com and sent it to their family on facebook.

Foids don't care.

It's a mixed bag. It honestly depends on the SMV disparity. I've gotten all sorts of reactions from bitches crying, some get angry and yell and curse me out, some are totally apathetic, some even offer to meet up still. I've had my life threatened, legal threats (from a jewish girl of course). I've actually met a lot of women from catfishing but of course it never goes anywhere past platonic. I've had girls come back months later telling me I made them avoid dating apps and gave them trust issues lol....

How angry or sad the girl is is largely dependent on how much of her time was wasted, or how ugly and fat she is. Ugly and/or fat chicks know they don't get as many chances with chad so it cuts deeper.

Attractive girls often don't give a fuck and just move on.

Absolutely nothing.

Foids have no soul

It's a mixed bag. It honestly depends on the SMV disparity. I've gotten all sorts of reactions from bitches crying, some get angry and yell and curse me out, some are totally apathetic, some even offer to meet up still. I've had my life threatened, legal threats (from a jewish girl of course). I've actually met a lot of women from catfishing but of course it never goes anywhere past platonic. I've had girls come back months later telling me I made them avoid dating apps and gave them trust issues lol....

How angry or sad the girl is is largely dependent on how much of her time was wasted, or how ugly and fat she is. Ugly and/or fat chicks know they don't get as many chances with chad so it cuts deeper.

Ok for ugly foids it can be devastating to lose out on a Chad

sounds like u r an experiencec cat fisher:feelshaha:

Depends on their Smv

Nothing they don't even care they just wait for the next chad to cum in their ass
:lul::lul::lul::lul:
True, they have so many options lined up to fuck them,
I honestly don´t think it inflicts much emotional damage

foids always catfish with their filters anyways

foids always catfish with their filters anyways
this is true. they only posr the besr pivtures plus use filters and only certain angles etc