Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment What does it mean if a Stacy breaks the touch barrier with you

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
Say she breaks the touch barrier with you by something simple like touching your shoulder or initiating a high five. Does that mean you are Chad? Or is she just being nice and view you as a harmless friend ?

what do u think u feminine cucked retard

Women are very intentional. They give no attention to men they don't find attractive so yes it means something

she's being nice

nothing unless bitch is crazy

Women are very intentional. They give no attention to men they don't find attractive so yes it means something
Agreed, except in the case that they want something else from you. It's obviously not unheard of for foids to lead on men they consider "unfuckable" for money or something like that. That said, men who are in the "untouchables" category will not even have foids lead them on.

Not all female attention is sexual or some sort of foreplay. As a man with a lot of toilet friends one of the most common complaint they have is that they avoid being nice to men because some men interpret everything as "flirting".

Normie probably

Agreed, except in the case that they want something else from you. It's obviously not unheard of for foids to lead on men they consider "unfuckable" for money or something like that. That said, men who are in the "untouchables" category will not even have foids lead them on.
Precisely, they lure these very naive men to a false sense of security by exhibiting a false exterior.

It means she knows how to string you along. Don’t overthink it pal

I’m so lonely. :feelsbadman:

That means she feels bad for you

Say she breaks the touch barrier with you by something simple like touching your shoulder or initiating a high five. Does that mean you are Chad? Or is she just being nice and view you as a harmless friend ?
It doesnt mean shit, some females are just like this, they are touchey and friendly. In fact if she is giving you hi fives she is probably sensing that youre a loser subhuman and giving you some attention out of pity so you dont rape hER or something.

That means she feels bad for you
Exactly this. I saw in my school the pretty girls would sometimes initiate conversation with the ugly guys. It wasnt sexual interest OBVIOUSLY, it was pity.

wants your unused incel cock

If it's some random girl you just met, it means a lot. If it's someone who you've known for a while, it means nothing.

Not all female attention is sexual or some sort of foreplay. As a man with a lot of toilet friends one of the most common complaint they have is that they avoid being nice to men because some men interpret everything as "flirting".
Because in normal world femoids do not spend time with men, other than her father or husband. This world is degenerate af.

If you're chad, she wants your body. But if yu're not, she wants somehing else from you, like free meal

there is two types of attention foids give

one is sexual which chad get
other is needy aka looking for betabuxx

2nd is given to 99% of males
1st is given to 1% of males

Exactly this. I saw in my school the pretty girls would sometimes initiate conversation with the ugly guys. It wasnt sexual interest OBVIOUSLY, it was pity.