Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What does your ideal girlfriend look like?

UglyandLoveless

UglyandLoveless

Even uglier than your mother
★★★★
If I had the ability, I’d have a cute, short, skinny, white girlfriend with long black hair. Someone even smaller and shorter than me that I could pick up and move around. We would have similar interests as well. But Chad only of course.

blonde, skinny, big boobs

I would show some pics but i don't desire a woman sexually because i'm asexual. (I have no sex drive)

1795.jpg

I would show some pics but i don't desire a woman sexually because i'm asexual. (I have no sex drive)
I envy you, I have an extremely high sex drive but I can’t get hard all the way.

any, but skinny and <25 years old, not toooo ugly

A skinny pretty girl aged 18-25

White
Average Weight
Long hair down to Her shoulders
Busty tits
Nice ass
Between the ages of 14-19

14-18 yo, 5'10 and up, skinny and cute with on/off button.

Long blond hair, 25-28 yo, slim, medium boobs, bit shorter than me, nice ass and nice feet

Under 20, neither too skinny nor too fat, blue eyes, nice boobs and ass, sweet voice, loyal, shorter than me, blonde hairs and fair skin.

like Jordyn Jones without tattoos

Like Jenna Jameson circa 1997 when she was young and in her prime before drugs, alcohol, all night partying, sleep deprivation and probable plastic surgery all took their toll on her appearance.

Like the mother of who replies this comment

I have a really cute girl in one of my classes. She is a bit shorter than me, has blonde hair a bit shorter than shoulder length. She is slim and athletic and also has boobs. She has fair skin and green eyes I would consider her Stacy. She is my oneitis

Tomboy that behaves logically and has genuine love for me and who I am. Preferably autistic. Pale and dark hair. Big bones and healthy

Healthy biological female that actually gives a shit about me and isn't promiscuous. The whole Asian thing is just a cope for me because many of them seem to be more modest in comparison with foids everywhere else.

Her :feelsaww:
Hot sexy celebrity bikini shots 2240 29 red dress 768x627

But I'd still be happy with pretty much any girl.

With wide hips and perfect ass shape, around my height, medium boobs, type that i always liked were pinup girl type face with nice cheekbones and eyes, red or blonde hair.

There is one Indian girl from youtube that would be perfect for me, i dont want to post it not to worship the whore.........Fuck it this is her.

View: https://youtu.be/eay1wXKPtws?t=37

80 year old morbidly obese 4’8 midget Indonesian great grandmother

white, no tattoos, big boobs, skinny

@songyuxin_hitomi

beautiful blonde girl from isla vista

My ideal girl is black or mixed race or Latina. Any of those work tbh. Thick, long hair, and preferably a lighter complexion but a brown/dark brown could work. Not ratchet or loud. like average height to slightly tall so no short children. Thats about it.

I would date any girl who isn't fat or asian, given that I have a choice.

When it comes to fetishes and kinks, I want a very tall amazonian girl who would brutally bully me for being a 5'7 turbomanlet, carry me like a baby, turn me into me her personal manlet slave, and dominate me all day.

Last edited:
cute, petite/thin, around my height, dark hair.
I’m not that picky but if I got to choose, then I’d go with these traits

Like this, roughly
Screenshot 2021 10 31 21 30 34 571 cominstagramandroid

She loves me back

A cute young Vietnamese girl :heart:

not that picky tbh but If I had the choice, I think I'd go for a tall foid
I'd want her to be slim and have a pretty face, although having a big rack isn't necessary

but more so than her physique, I'd rather want her to be smart and insightful, not impulsive and childish like the other foids are

Probably something like this goth foid:
2997189B FB33 4DDB B60E 506ABCBC5559

Ideally, brown eyes, brunette, 5 ft or under, small framed and white. Similar to transcended's post without the heavy make up, piercings, and hair dye.

Obviously white and not fat, short, younger or my age, virgin, brunette with neck length hair

Looks exactly like Charlize Theron and is 16 years old.

I haven't got the luxury of being picky. With choice though, wide hips, big tits, brunette, slim, young and white. Yeah...
:smonk: