Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What does your ideal girlfriend look like?

[UWSL]Hair length no shorter than shoulders (don't care about color though, as long as its her natural hair)[/UWSL]

No tattoos

No piercings other than ear lobes

White or light-skinned Hispanic

Small/petite frame

Dresses relatively conservatively and doesn't own booty shorts or yoga pants (yeah its hot to see, but there's no reason for other guys to see my girls ass cheeks)

I know the question focused on 'looks', but personality/taste wise, the following two are essential:
Hates rape and reggaetón
Not on social media

I do realize that this is a unicorn, and IF I ever ascend, I've made peace with myself that I'll have to settle for scraps --- nonvirgins, alpha widows, desperate foids approaching the wall and settling for me, or possibly a single mother

Last edited:
Small girl with big tiddies and ass brown or black hair with a cute face.

If i had the ability ofcourse supermodel and likes what i like, but ill be “realistic”

Listens to me, has hobbies, isnt ruined by le past experiences and isnt like traumatized by something, same humor, willing to wait for me if I had to do something for career, idk

Screenshot 20220418 021005

Screenshot 20220418 020930

Like this girl. Cute young light skin Hispanic with bangs and real dark brown / black eyes.

Last edited:
Wish she was my wife, beercel.
Same. Probably chad only tho. Tried messaging her 1 time asking her a simple question about her name cause she looks very similar to a girl I knew and she never responded. :fuk::feelsrope:

Last edited: