Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment What does your room smell like?

My room smells like

• Shit

Votes: 2 4.3%
  • Piss

Votes: 1 2.1%
  • Feet

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Body odor

Votes: 9 19.1%
  • Flowers

Votes: 12 25.5%
  • Something else (see post)

Votes: 23 48.9%

• Total voters
It doesn't smell of anything to me. But that's because I've so used to being there.

If a guest were to come round, they might smell something different. I never have guests round, so I guess I'll never know.

I'd say dust, since I hardly vacuum. Also, I pour my cooking grease into my trashcan, and don't take it out until it's full. The room sometimes smells like shit, as I have an ensuite bathroom. But I have a ceiling fan and window for that.

I keep my window open almost 24/7

Tobacco, BO and stale clothes

Like a normal room.

Most of the time it smells of nothing, but sometimes it smells of farts.

It has a coffee scent after lunch, but it has no odour most of the time.

I can't really smell my room, but I smoke cigarettes in it (I have a fan and no smoke detector so its fine), and I don't air out my room much. I also have (just counted) 5 dirty plates in my room, and some food on the floor (chips and shit). My room smells like AIDS and Chinese pollution

I can't really smell my room, but I smoke cigarettes in it (I have a fan and no smoke detector so its fine), and I don't air out my room much. I also have (just counted) 5 dirty plates in my room, and some food on the floor (chips and shit). My room smells like AIDS and Chinese pollution
Best description yet tbh

Plasticizers. Might have a hint of unwashed body too, but I can't really tell

smells like pussy

It smells like food whenever someone cooks something, and the smell lingers for days. :dafuckfeels:

But when no one cooks, it smells like Febreeze.

My Little Pony cum jars left to boil on the radiator.