Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What drugs do you do? What have you tried at least once? What do you want to try if you haven't already? What drug(s) would you never try?

• Thread starter Deleted member 101
  • Start date
Deleted member 101

Deleted member 101

I just wanna be loved, but don’t think I’m worthy
-
Only drug I've done was weed twice. I enjoyed the first time getting high, but the second time I didn't really feel anything because I didn't put enough marijuana in the bong. I haven't done weed since because I have no one to smoke it with.

Been drunk before.

I would like to try LSD and MDMA in the future. Ketamine sounds a bit enticing.

Cocaine, crack, meth, heroin, PCP, and painkillers scare the fuck out of me. I will stay away from those.

Weed
Alcohol
and I might try LSD soon to get a new outlook on life

haven't done any before. tbh I don't plan on doing any

Anyone here tried crystal meth or heroin? That shit is scary. Would never touch that.

Drugs I do: Weed

Drugs I've tried: Weed, cocaine, molly, alcohol

Drugs I want to try: Shrooms

Drugs I wouldn't try: Everything else

have smoked weed about 6 times and tried weed concentrates once. trying to get a job so I can get a weed vape and smoke regularly.

want to try lsd, shrooms and dmt. maybe dxm and salvia once. if killing myself would try most everything else and maybe od on heroin

stigma against drugs is so foolish. americuck brainwashes people into thinking all drugs are the devil when psychedelics aren't even harmful. if you are still staunchly anti-drug as an adult you are a cuck. if everyone tried weed/psychedelics the world would be a better place

Last edited: