Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment What electronic device have your parents bought for you?

Which device?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Fallenleaves

Fallenleaves

Watch out for those dogs, those evildoers, those m
-
Title. Asking because my dad refuses to buy a pc or IPad for me even though I'm in college.

crappy motorola phone in high school. after that I had to buy everything myself.

Why, exactly? :dafuckfeels:

I was given a small flip phone when younger; I believe I've lost it now, but I found it odd your dad refuses to give you something you need to properly function in college. :feelsjuice:

Why, exactly? :dafuckfeels:

I was given a small flip phone when younger; I believe I've lost it now, but I found it odd your dad refuses to give you something you need to properly function in college. :feelsjuice:
He wants me to get a part time job to pay for the device while he amasses shit tons of wealth for himself

I'm literally the only guy using my phone in lectures, everyone else mogs me with their pcs/iPads/tablets

Mother bought me a Nokia Lumia years ago.

They bought me a laptop when I was younger :feelsjuice:

Nothing I bought my mother a phone for her birthday thanks to wagecuck

I have been given 2 laptops and multiple phones in total, mostly handmedowns

They bought me a shit phone and a laptop ages ago but I have bought all my electronics myself for ages.