Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill What European foids are the most receptive to Asian men?

Fallenleaves

Fallenleaves

Watch out for those dogs, those evildoers, those m
-
Just curious, I want to know how bad the situation is for Asian men in Europe.

Last edited:
Almost no Asian men in East Europe, so I have no idea.

My boss from Sri Lanka(whatever you call his ethnicity) is living in Sweden and is married.

>foids
>receptive to asian "men"

sheboons in africa are more receptive to asian "men"

Slavic foids

My boss from Sri Lanka(whatever you call his ethnicity) is living in Sweden and is married.
182f638a-5ef9-4c12-85ac-d34815e92e28_text.gif

Jbc

Eastern Europe from what I’ve seen here

Probably Eastern Europe tbh many slav foids are obsessed with anime and k-pop. In the language site interpals there was a HUGE amount of slav foid profiles who exclusively messaged people from those countries. You could check their friends list and it was all ricecels.

from what I can tell in my life long observations, white foids whether european or american in general don't like us. the vast majority of them.

BUT

there is a very noticeable difference between euro foids and american foids.
Some euro foids will actually give asian men a chance whereas literally 99+ percent of white american foids won't.
as far as I can tell, slavic foids are the least discriminatory of us asian men.

in the middle are french/dutch/scandinavian foids, then german
and last, anglo foids absolutely hate us (although british foids seem slightly more open to us than white american women).

again, thats not to say that slavic or european foids like us, they still discriminate us to a high degree. its just that slavic or euro foids are noticeably less discriminatory against us than anglo foids.

that said, I'm glad america is going down the drain. I've always heard about how latin american foids, european foids, and middle eastern foids are a lot less discriminatory against us asian men. as far as what I can tell that seems to be true and I say god bless those regions. I hope they continue to grow and align with china while america literally sinks, drowns, and wallows in its hypocrisy, racism, and evil. Americans are truly an unjust, hypocritical, racist, and evil people. I cannot stress this enough. If you boil everything down, reading the history, examining the concurrent socio-economics, its so apparently the case. I say this as an american myself and trying to be objective as I can possibly be.

Last edited:
Probably Eastern Europe tbh many slav foids are obsessed with anime and k-pop. In the language site interpals there was a HUGE amount of slav foid profiles who exclusively messaged people from those countries. You could check their friends list and it was all ricecels.
Fucking chinks fucking us :lasereyes:

I heard things about Poland specifically but generally this is all a red pill cope
Sure, ethnics sometimes can break in and become a glitch on the sexual market, but even then you will never be more than a fling, there's no love here