Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW What even is this story anymore lmao.

• Thread starter WorthlessSlavicShit
  • Start date
WorthlessSlavicShit

WorthlessSlavicShit

Overlord
★★★★★
What the fuck lmao:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:.

Within minutes of each other, these things all occurred or began:

The President called the Mexican Ambassador and told him the United States had declared war on Mexico. Bunker Buster bombs were released from Air Force fighters which took out all the known tunnels into the States. Troop carriers which had previously been slowly approaching the port of Vera Cruz under cover of darkness quickly entered the port, unloaded, and immediately began to set up a layered defensive perimeter. Every home, business, warehouse, drug manufacturing plant, and property of the 5 crime families was raided. Known bad actors were eliminated, and assets were located and seized.
The American Embassy in Mexico City was shut down by its own Marine contingent and the Ambassador and his subordinates were arrested.

The banks in Mexico, the United States, and in multiple other countries were electronically raided and every single account associated with the Mexican crime families was sucked dry and put into a special account in Isabella's name (that took all of 15 minutes).

That story started with MC's mother calling to tell him that his father just died in a car accident, prompting the MC to go back home to do the needful as every good incest story protagonist, as well as joining the neighborhood's swingers club his parents were a part of...

Then the MC started fucking the First Lady while his girlfriend (a daughter of their neighbours he had hooked up with thanks to the swinger's club) got fucked by the President:

"Well, you can have fun fucking the First Lady tonight. We had a talk and she is very interested."

I winked, "And the President?"

"I am to be 'presented' to him by his wife. I am hoping he will fuck my ass after enjoying my pussy. I think this was also planned as a way to heal the hard feelings and mend the fences. She mentioned she is ovulating but her husband's sperm is not up to the task. He is in his early 50's and she is late 20's and her biological clock is ticking. You at a place where that can happen?"

"So, their apology involves me getting the First Lady pregnant?"

In the chapter right after that, the President was bullying the Chinese ambassador:feelskek::

The President sat down with a no-bullshit attitude and pointed at the Chinese Ambassador, "Tell me everything you know and leave nothing out. I am telling you now, Taiwan being recognized as a sovereign nation by the United States is a very distinct possibility at this point. So talk me out of it."

The Ambassador was visibly shaking as he began to speak, "Mr. President, I assure you the faction we have discussed are the ones responsible for this. The General Secretary is disgraced and has lost face as a result of this incident and fully recognizes the need to work closely with you and your country to avert any further complications on the political front."

And now, after all of that, they are declaring war on Mexico:feelshaha::feelskek:. WTF:feelskek:. How did the story even evolve from "Guy hooks up with mom after dad dies and takes dad's place in the neighbourhood swinger's club" to "We're gonna light up those cartel spics to hell and back, AMERICA FUCK YEAH!!":feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: The chapters, on average, seem to have about 9k words, so that works out to a few hundred thousand words for the entire story by now, but I swear, I'm tempted to read it all just to find out how the plot evolved in such a way:feelshaha:.

There's going off the rails or jumping the shark, but this is just next level. This dude didn't just go off the rails with this story, he took it to an entirely different dimension:feelshaha::feelskek:. There's a good number of mainstream shows that went crazy, but I don't remember any that went this crazy. The guys at Literotica must be really happy that their stories aren't mainstream entertainment, that they get to do crazy shit with them like this with nobody caring:feelskek::feelskek:.

Why are you reading this stuff dude?

The Rock Wrestling GIF by WWE

Certified bruh moment

Bookmarked. Will coom to later :feelsokman:

Why are you reading this stuff dude?

The Rock Wrestling GIF by WWE
Not really reading it tbh, I just have a habit of once in a week or so skimming through the new stories there and finding the more interesting ones, with this one definitely catching my eye given the beginning:feelshaha:.

The title is standing for your dad