Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What exactly is the point of living ethnic?

dominic

dominic

Officer
What exactly is the point of living as an ethnic?

Most white people are out there living the good life. They have friends, go to parties, have sex, are happy and treated well everywhere they go, they travel, etc. Meanwhile ethnics get treated like shit, don't experience almost anything good in life...all they do is rot on the PC and study engineering or computer science. It's pathetic. Why live as an ethnic?

What's the point? And this isn't even some sort of troll or bait post. I legitimately cannot think of a single reason to live as an ethnic.

@tehgymcel420
@wereqryan

None.

The point of living as a whitecel is to SEAmaxx.

be a wageslave and expire shortly after retirement

We really shouldn't exist.

Don't wanna risk being blind
So you wouldn’t risk being blind for a chance to ascend? I thought being ethnic was already an automatic 0/10 according to you, so you have nothing to lose.

So you wouldn’t risk being blind for a chance to ascend? I thought being ethnic was already an automatic 0/10 according to you, so you have nothing to lose.
being blind sounds terrible

you study for some bullshit you don't even want to do and waste your life, meanwhile, all the white kids are out having fun
This is so fucking true. All the ethnics STEMcuck and study hard while the white kids are out enjoying their youths and having fun.

I'm 17 and already realized this two years ago. I'm not gonna be some STEMcuck. My dad can eat shit.
We really shouldn't exist.
Indeed.

There is none. :feelsrope:

This is so fucking true. All the ethnics STEMcuck and study hard while the white kids are out enjoying their youths and having fun.

I'm 17 and already realized this two years ago. I'm not gonna be some STEMcuck. My dad can eat shit.

Indeed.
What else you plan on doing? literally nothing an ethnic can do besides sfocus on earning money one way or another
our parents tell us from a young age to study and work hard and you'll be happy, but will it?

you study for some bullshit you don't even want to do and waste your life, meanwhile, all the white kids are out having fun

you realize this as you grow older and man fuck this shit, you get one shot at life and you're born fucking short and ethnic

@gymletethnicel @Transcended Trucel
life is big scam

just to suffer

to be recruited by ISIS
Darktriad & thugmaxxing
BBDA6719 46BC 4DE3 A196 2664D4FAB37B

If you're a subhuman, white or otherwise, you have no business living. Your life is always going to be miserable or boring and stagnant at best because your capabilities are limited. Life is meant to be enjoyed only by the privileged; life is not meant for subhumans.
Life is meant to be enjoyed by Whites. Not ethnic rats.

My goal is to leave America and travel to Asia. Gotta figure out which city I like the most. Then stay forever.

There really is no point in staying in America besides making money. I hope to make enough by my late 30s, and leave for good. In the meantime I have to just keep moneymaxxing, paying taxes to the system, and cope.

Being around my own kind, trying to adopt their culture and lose my American-ness over time.

If I live to my 70s, and I can hardly speak English well again, because I haven't used it for so long, I consider that a good peaceful death.

If I stay in America, there is no such thing as a peaceful death. I'll always be reminded of how cruel this place was to me.

Last edited:
My goal is to leave America and travel to Asia. Gotta figure out which city I like the most. Then stay forever.

There really is no point in staying in America besides making money. I hope to make enough by my late 30s, and leave for good. In the meantime I have to just keep moneymaxxing, paying taxes to the system, and cope.
Yup America is doomed. Asia will probably be the safest and most advanced civ in the next century. I don't like the bug insect people though so I'd prefer to stay somewhere in the west.