Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill What eye colour you have

Eye colour

• Brown (truecel)

Votes: 49 64.5%
  • Green (giga fakecel)

Votes: 5 6.6%
  • Blue (terra fakecel)

Votes: 16 21.1%
  • Other (write in comments)

Votes: 6 7.9%

• Total voters
CroatianManlet

CroatianManlet

Commander
Incel trait:having brown eyes.Obviously only eyes don't make you incel but having brown eyes means you probably have shitty genes in other parts like height jaw etc

Last edited:
I have brown eyes:feelsmage:

Women actually prefer dark eyes, so this list is backwards.

i voted blue but i have really blue-grey eyes more

I have typical curry brown eyes. There are some foids in my family with green and blue eyes though. I could‘ve gotten lucky and got those colour eyes:feelsseriously:

I have dark brown eyes and even darker circles around them. Like someone rubbed shit in my eye and punched me in the nose.

How do you even compliment brown eyes? There's no other analogy than looking like poop :lul:

How do you even compliment brown eyes? There's no other analogy than looking like poop :lul:
no true
some polish ( or eastern euro and northern euro foids ) foids likes brown eyes
also light eyes = feminine

Hannah Montana likes brown eyes. Shortcels dont watch.

Women actually prefer dark eyes, so this list is backwards.
personally i don't think so, but many ethnics here think that 100% foids love light eyes while in reality like men when it comes to racial preference likings are various

Light brown eyes that only a white man could have so it’s not giga over for me.

Incel trakt:having brown eyes.Obviously only eyes don't make you incel but having brown eyes means you probably have shitty genes in other parts like height jaw etc
Green but doesn’t help when your an inbred 5’4 Jew :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

personally i don't think so, but many ethnics here think that 100% foids love light eyes while in reality like men when it comes to racial preference likings are various
Usually, the ideal man to a western foid is white man, dark hair, dark eyes, chiseled jaw, >6 ft, low body fat.

That or they fall for the BBC meme, kek.

Blue, I think they are technically grey but 99% of people aren't autistic enough to be able to tell the difference.

Usually, the ideal man to a western foid is white man, dark hair, dark eyes, chiseled jaw, >6 ft, low body fat.

yes there reason why women say that they find italian men attractive

Neither nor black nor brown i have Light brown eyes

Dark hair only. I agree that blonde is more feminine.

The dark hair and blue eyes contrast each other nicely.

I have typical curry brown eyes. There are some foids in my family with green and blue eyes though. I could‘ve gotten lucky and got those colour eyes:feelsseriously:
Blue eyes are very same rare among Indians. How do other curries treat your family? Is your family like high caste Aryan?

Dark hair only. I agree that blonde is more feminine.

The dark hair and blue eyes contrast each other nicely.
Dark hair only looks good if you have the typical fair skin and Caucasian face and blue eyes FIRST. Otherwise dark hair is subhuman. Compare a blue eyes dark haired Caucasian with a black eyed dark haired Caucasian.

Screen Shot 2015 11 01 at 122655 PM
745e90f436fe71625456e3d526866da5

Plus ethnic women will go for blonde and ginger first since it is an indication of being whiter. So dark haired Europeans lose in that regard if they want an ethnic wife

[UWSL]Dark hair only looks good if you have the typical fair skin and Caucasian face and blue eyes FIRST. Otherwise dark hair is subhuman. Compare a blue eyes dark haired Caucasian with a black eyed dark haired Caucasian.[/UWSL]

View attachment 618003View attachment 618004
Yeah it’s all about how the different colors mix together.
Plus ethnic women will go for blonde and ginger first since it is an indication of being whiter. So dark haired Europeans lose in that regard if they want an ethnic wife
This is only for running JBW game like you say.

Unless you are a Nordic God tier Aryan with bones like dolph lundgren , you will look more feminine as a white man with blonde hair rather than darker hair.

Blue eyes are very same rare among Indians. How do other curries treat your family? Is your family like high caste Aryan?
My family is Muslim, I have no idea what caste I’m in. Caste is more of a Hindu thing

Brown. I’m a truecel. Eye color > eye shape. Hoping to get rid of my subhuman eye color somehow

Brown-eyed Saiyajin-cel.

no true
some polish ( or eastern euro and northern euro foids ) foids likes brown eyes
also light eyes = feminine
Some white women like brown eyes because they are into the zoophilia fetish. They love to degrade themselves.

ok FBI good try getting a description

Brown (not an ethnic). Over.

This is only for running JBW game like you say.

Unless you are a Nordic God tier Aryan with bones like dolph lundgren , you will look more feminine as a white man with blonde hair rather than darker hair.
yeah but JBW also works on dark-haired, dark-eyed europeans like italians, greeks, spanish, bulgarians, ukranians, etc.

My family is Muslim, I have no idea what caste I’m in. Caste is more of a Hindu thing
That's brutal. I have like 3 or 4 family members with blue/green eyes but most have hazel eyes, probably like 20 of them. My eyes are black unfortunatley. Though granted this is factoring in like 40~ family members I have across multiple generations

Blue but anyways its over :feelsaww:

The only thing i have been complimented for in my life was my eye colour so lighter eye color mogs

Blue, but I have nystagmus, which cancels out the halo

I have brown eyes, which are so dark that sometimes they appear black. I lost the genetic lottery HARD, because I had higher chances than most to get green or blue eyes and I still fucked it up.

To explain, I am fully northwestern European (mostly Anglo), and my father has green eyes/black hair and my little sister has blue eyes/blonde hair. Which means somewhere as a recessive gene I could have had those and they are in my blood, but when I was born my genetics fucked me over and gave me brown eyes/brown hair. Although originally it was blonde, it turned brown when I was in elementary school.

It is BEYOND OVER for this mayocel. :cryfeels:

Blue but it doesn't change anything

blue but doesnt matter cuz im disabled :cryfeels: