Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill What eye colour you have

Eye colour

• Brown (truecel)

Votes: 49 64.5%
  • Green (giga fakecel)

Votes: 5 6.6%
  • Blue (terra fakecel)

Votes: 16 21.1%
  • Other (write in comments)

Votes: 6 7.9%

• Total voters
i have pure black eyes but when i'm angry they turn red and when i'm at full power they turn yellow and when i'm overclocked they glow every colour of the rainbow

Hazel eyes.
However, eye colour is cope tbh.
The most important thing is eye shape

Boring brown.

I could've had green or blue eyes if it wasn't for my shitskin dad. :feelsrope:

blue but my eyes dont fix my face

When i was younger my eyes were green, unfortunately it is now brown but not very dark

shit (brown) coloured eyes:feelsrope:

I'm a shitskin with skiteyes. :cryfeels:

Blue eyes are very same rare among Indians. How do other curries treat your family? Is your family like high caste Aryan?

Dark hair only looks good if you have the typical fair skin and Caucasian face and blue eyes FIRST. Otherwise dark hair is subhuman. Compare a blue eyes dark haired Caucasian with a black eyed dark haired Caucasian.

View attachment 618003View attachment 618004

Plus ethnic women will go for blonde and ginger first since it is an indication of being whiter. So dark haired Europeans lose in that regard if they want an ethnic wife

That's absolutely true, being blonde or ginger is a disadvantage if you go for White toilets, ginger is an advantage with ginger toilets due to assortive mating but it's a major disadvantage with other White toilets. Blonde hair is actually the lowest SMV among Whites within Whites, but it absolutely mogs the shit out of all other hair colours among racial toilets, especially Asian toilets.

I know this obese brown-eyed gigashort American man who lives in Hanoi, he has blonde hair and he is an absolute slayer there because of it. Had he had brown hair he would not have so much success.

Blue eyes are an extremely hard blackpill because almost all Americans are born with it (if you look at the babies on American diapers they all have blue eyes), but most Americans will get brown eyes when they get older. The same with their blonde hair getting darker. Being a Burgercel must suck, Dutchies keep their blue eyes.

hazel so kind of brown/puke green mix.

That's absolutely true, being blonde or ginger is a disadvantage if you go for White toilets, ginger is an advantage with ginger toilets due to assortive mating but it's a major disadvantage with other White toilets. Blonde hair is actually the lowest SMV among Whites within Whites, but it absolutely mogs the shit out of all other hair colours among racial toilets, especially Asian toilets.
I'd argue red hair is lowest SMV of white males. There's also degrees of gingerdom. There's no-freckles straight-haired gingers with the highest SMV and freckly curly-haired gingers with the lowest SMV. I'm a freckly curly-haired ginger. Having your face and arms covered in spots will make it giga over for a man.