Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What fake name do you give when asked?

Norville Wood

Norville Wood

Captain
Anytime taco bell asks for a name for the order I say "ford snutz.

They always say, "SNUTZ"?

I order everything online, so nobody asks for a name. Why would a fast food chain ask your name, is that some burgerland thing

sokuma so that if they need elaboration i'll say sokuma nutz

SoycuckGodOfReddit

Restaurants in the USA such as outback ask for a name, if you're waiting for a table.

Then they call out "party if four smith" or whatever.

I have a weird last name, so I never give it out.

It can be funny giving out a weird funny name.

"Piggky, party if four, your table is ready"

I always order with my name

I order everything online, so nobody asks for a name. Why would a fast food chain ask your name, is that some burgerland thing
When I did door dash, we ALWAYS had the customers real name

I never gave a fake name to fast food workers. I feel bad for them so I try to treat them as well as possible since I dread working at such shit even for an hour.

The mailman or deliverer obviously needs to know your name if he delivers something to you

Why would a fast food chain ask your name, is that some burgerland thing
Here in aus you can put in a name for your fast food orders and they call out your name to collect it.
Lol I have also used david and billy, I used to use my actual name but they always fuck up my actual name.
That and if I am in my local area, they display your name on a big screen for people to see and I have a unique name so it broadcasts to everyone around in my local area that I am there right now. Don't want to run in to someone I used to know from high school or something.

Here in aus you can put in a name for your fast food orders and they call out your name to collect it.

Lol I have also used david and billy, I used to use my actual name but they always fuck up my actual name.
That and if I am in my local area, they display your name on a big screen for people to see and I have a unique name so it broadcasts to everyone around in my local area that I am there right now. Don't want to run in to someone I used to know from high school or something.
My name is way too ethnic so David is my cumskin name

Kurt Cobain or Johnny Test works everytime

none? retard?

Depends on who's asking.