Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What HAPPENED To these users ???

@nycel was a fakecel
and @WorldRulerAisha is me.
Oh damn I didn't even know that I feel dumb haha, anyways thats great

Also i thought NYCel was oldcel trucel, guess not I edited him in the post

@RREEEEEEEEE come back :(

You've said you were gonna quit this forum a couple of times? On top of getting banned a few times man.

I'm going to pull an alphadestiny, I'm going to dedicate all my time to being an elite lifter and will educate myself, after I'm healed from this injury I will be super motivated, I will start reading books about programming, injury prevention and overall fitness knowledge, I will be the ultimate coping gymcel, just watch, I'm more motivated than ever

I'm going to pull an alphadestiny, I'm going to dedicate all my time to being an elite lifter and will educate myself, after I'm healed from this injury I will be super motivated, I will start reading books about programming, injury prevention and overall fitness knowledge, I will be the ultimate coping gymcel, just watch, I'm more motivated than ever

Good cope tbh

You don't need to have complex lifting knowledge and Alphadestiny is overrated. All you need is a good body and some decent lifts then you'll be able to sell programs.

You don't need to have complex lifting knowledge and Alphadestiny is overrated. All you need is a good body and some decent lifts then you'll be able to sell programs.
Alpha destiny is legit tbh all his advices has helped me tremendously

Good idea, it feels like there are 0 jamitors because they arent really active or post much
It'd be too much of a hassle to create new mods and janitor, or maybe getting rid some of em. They're doing a good job, so I doubt that we'd see new ones coming above surface.

It'd be too much of a hassle to create new mods and janitor, or maybe getting rid some of em. They're doing a good job, so I doubt that we'd see new ones coming above surface.
I'd love to see a incel mod election in the near future though if needed

Alpha destiny is legit tbh all his advices has helped me tremendously
Nah his advice is retarded, you don't need an excessive amount of bands and chains to get strong/big. Follow Barbell medicine, Mike Israetel, Brad Shoenfield, and RTS for legit/decent/real lifting advice.

I miss the days of r/incels when you would click on the "new" tab and the entire page would be nothing but submissions by incelwarrior95 lmao

I miss the days of r/incels when you would click on the "new" tab and the entire page would be nothing but submissions by incelwarrior95 lmao
My life revolves around nolstagia

ok you need to reveal yourself now

Nah his advice is retarded, you don't need an excessive amount of bands and chains to get strong/big. Follow Barbell medicine, Mike Israetel, Brad Shoenfield, and RTS for legit/decent/real lifting advice.
Not all his advices tho, I don't do band work, but it is legit for strength and training that way is less likely to get injured, if you say alphadestiny training methods are retarded than you are saying a legend like Louie Simmons is retarded

Yeah I'm nobody special. Lurked for ages on r/incels. I'm not obsessed, it just turns out that apparently the fakecels have created some of the better content here. Zryos gay vampire drunken bar posting is hilarious, gambler's sheer volume of posts was legendary.

Yeah I'm nobody special. Lurked for ages on r/incels. I'm not obsessed, it just turns out that apparently the fakecels have created some of the better content here. Zryos gay vampire drunken bar posting is hilarious, gambler's sheer volume of posts was legendary.
dude you literally have orb in your signature...

Not all his advices tho, I don't do band work, but it is legit for strength and training that way is less likely to get injured, if you say alphadestiny training methods are retarded than you are saying a legend like Louie Simmons is retarded
Do you use any apps for training or to track your nutrition or sets/reps?

Do you use any apps for training or to track your nutrition or sets/reps?
Nope, I don't need track anymore since it's easy to eat a maintenance, and for training I have it memorized

Nope, I don't need track anymore since it's easy to eat a maintenance, and for training I have it memorized
Thats good I hope i can memorize i need to train more though

What happened to @MuttAbortion

Attachments

• Octopusgun2.png
    Octopusgun2.png
    33.8 KB · Views: 96
@RREEEEEEEEE

@iiiTeMpeR

@QuantumDummy

@universallyabhorred

@kodoku

@WorldRulerAisha *found*

@jackbud *found*

@a-virgin-nigger

@Cynistic

@rafaelvicuna3 *found*

@Total Imbecile

@Mahlo *found*

@Suicel

@demonanus

@NYincel *fakecel*

@DestroyedLife

@ATOMIC ACE PUGG

@Allblueeeee

@kkt6

@ArtoriasWolf

@BlackPill47

@TrueForcedIncel *found*

Missing. Please return to incels.is. Will be rewarded

Every user you find will be checked off with the words *found* Thank you
Thanks for the @, I'm still alive but I'm leaving this forum soon. Kinda done here. Where's my reward? :^)

Bad news, rowan atkinson is staring in another movie. i look like him too, so you know.

most of them were last logged in yesterday LOL. I wanna know where @RREEEEEEEEE went

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back