Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What HAPPENED To these users ???

where the fuck is @PM_ME_STRIPPERS ?

Why make an alt?
giphy.gif

I don't understand why Kointo still posts on his original account I thought he said his parents found out about this place and know about that account.

I don't understand why Kointo still posts on his original account I thought he said his parents found out about this place and know about that account.
Kointo is actually Sergeanincel

called me fakecel too, ignore him

That's my least favorite thing on this site. The people who go around randomly accusing people of being fakecels. If someone brags about hooking up or something like that then report them and ban them

Fuck then Kointo is @idkwattodowithlife as well :O
Wrong, I am @idkwattodowithlife , Kointo is @Akarin , and @azavii is @Master, and I am @Master

Wow wtf i cant edit OP post because of a 60 minute time limit? what is this bs

That's my least favorite thing on this site. The people who go around randomly accusing people of being fakecels. If someone brags about hooking up or something like that then report them and ban them

probably a racebaiter too

lol but some of the active users have done it and are still not banned

I am trying to avoid this place but i cant. I still lurk every day but post very rarely tbh ngl

@RREEEEEEEEE sleeping at his girl friend's house.

I remember a poster by the name of @Bri8564

I'm still alive. Unfortunately

What the hell happened to @Rahmawn ???

Imagine that one of them got laid so that's why they left

I cant believe i got almost 4000 post in less than 2 months while being in college and studying for exams, what is wrong with me
Maybe it helped, it worked for Gambler in physics i guess

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back