Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What happened to u/IncelGraveyard

Defetivecuckachu

Defetivecuckachu

OMG Scooby that feels so good!
★★★★★
I see u/IncelGraveyard no longer exists.

Is anyone else holding those records, or are they all just gone and forgotten now?

I bet most of them are fake. Just guys writing a suicide note before ditching their accounts and moving on with life.

Though whenever it's a curry saying he's roping, 9/10 times its real.

99% of them are larps

I bet most of them are fake. Just guys writing a suicide note before ditching their accounts and moving on with life.

Though whenever it's a curry saying he's roping, 9/10 times its real.
Maybe.

When someone writes "I'm gonna rope!" I assume it's just venting because usually it is.

When someone writes a very emotional "I'm gonna rope, goodbye, thanks for coping with me bros" and then is never seen again in the subs, I have no idea if it's real or a larp, but many of them feel real. (Ref: I tried and failed to cut my wrists once, but there was no reddit or .is then.)

I just feel like this place as one of the main incel forums, should at least maintain a link to the graveyard.

You cannot be incel if you had a girlfriend before