Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy What has become of America. Im out of words. Zoomers are fucking retarded. Also look at those foids just virtue signaling while taking a selfie

Cringe faggot lovers:soy::feelspuke:

Everyone has a same zoomer haircut lmfao

America is the epicenter of globohomo and modern degeneracy.

America needs Christian equivalent of Sharia to survive this degeneracy.

delete gays and their collaborators

I am pretty sure half of the guys there hate faggots but they are just virtuesignalmaxxing to get foid's approval since foids are naturally faggots

After the Parkland shooting, there were a shit ton of people at my high school then who were virtue signaling mad hard. Legit like half my school walked out on April 20th of that year (2018). I lived in Texas then by the way.

90% of them are doing it to skip class

I'm a zoomer (born in very late 90s) but still don't identify with these retards. Early zoomers have the same problem as early millennials (who identify more with gen X than with younger millennials), they put us in the same category as the idiots even if we are not the same.