Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting What have I done to myself?

Mortis

Mortis

The Senator of Suffering & Minister of Misery
★★★★★
I have ruined myself. Chad and Stacey had no part in this. I have robbed myself of any possible happiness I could have had in this life.

Why did I let it get so out of control? Why have I made such horrible mistakes? Why did I have to destroy myself to a point where suicide is the only option?

What I wouldn't do for a second chance, Oh lord send me back and let me do it all over again. Reveal to me that this is all but a bad dream. I have to fix this. I need to make this right. I need to go back and save myself from the suffering and pain I will cause myself.

What happened mang

Man, I feel exactly the same. If I woke up in 2016 I would do so many thing differently. Maybe if I ate better, mewed earlier, exercised more and injected myself with steroids and HGH a foid would like me :forcedsmile:

Either way in 2016 things were like a dream. If I had the prefrontal cortex capabilities of my current self, perhaps I could've enforced positive changes...

Man, I feel exactly the same. If I woke up in 2016 I would do so many thing differently. Maybe if I ate better, mewed earlier, exercised more and injected myself with steroids and HGH a foid would like me :forcedsmile:
Fuck foids, this goes so far beyond them. I could have had a life that I was proud of for christ sake.

It's society's fault

What kind of life do you have now? Is it too late to change?
I live a horrible NEET existence that is stressing me out to the point I am getting physical complications.

I have reached a point of no return. My willpower to do anything is fried. I will never achieve what little Mortis wanted for me.

I don't understand this mindset unless you're attractive and really pissed away opportunities, and in that case, why are you here?

I don't understand this mindset unless you're attractive and really pissed away opportunities, and in that case, why are you here?
Not everything revolves around women.

Another cuck thread.

Not everything revolves around women.
without fulfilling a biological need like sex and intimacy with opposite sex your brain is frying anyway, even if you let's say would become some engineer in a company and get a good salary you will still feel some frustration that you have achieved so much but women still reject you.

Do you really place such value in wageslavery? That makes less sense.
I maybe could be studying the course I really wanted, maybe I'd still have some friends too.

You had too many indelible straits with no recourse. What could you do now to be happier?
Doesnt matter, literally doing anything that's not Neetmaxxing will ultimately yield a better result than LDARing your health into oblivion

without fulfilling a biological need like sex and intimacy with opposite sex your brain is frying anyway, even if you let's say would become some engineer in a company and get a good salary you will still feel some frustration that you have achieved so much but women still reject you.
That'd still be a hundred times better than being a NEET loser that hasn't accomplished shit in his life.

Doesnt matter, literally doing anything that's not Neetmaxxing will ultimately yield a better result than LDARing your health into oblivion
I found this out the hard way.

I've been NEETing for more than half a year now and it's destroying me mentally and physically. Humans aren't supposed to live like this.

I've been NEETing for more than half a year now and it's destroying me mentally and physically. Humans aren't supposed to live like this.
How old are you ?

No, NEETing is awesome. I have fits of anger that debilitate me, they come whether or not I'm working.
That sounds like a mental issue that needs to be resolved

That'd still be a hundred times better than being a NEET loser that hasn't accomplished shit in his life.
it depends, when you're social outcast it's better to stay isolated cause any interaction with society gives a serious mental toll

Same but since november 2021

Wtf you're still young enough to turn things around :feelshaha:
I might make a post explaining my situation in full. "Turning things around" in my case is easily a decade worth of effort to get on par with my peers now.

I might make a post explaining my situation in full. "Turning things around" in my case is easily a decade worth of effort to get on par with my peers now.
If you're not planning to rope within the next 4-5 years, just do it

You shouldn't worry about where your peers are at anyway.

It's worth it but you have to make sure whether or not your location is optimal.
I have no idea anymore I am just so overwhelmed with everything...

It's not your fault, you didn't choose this.

I maybe could be studying the course I really wanted, maybe I'd still have some friends too.
If you want friends, they're still very easy to obtain at your age.

Sorry, I'm autistic and endlessly logical without understanding of depression that makes you just do nothing.

Jud Pottah
Jud Pottah
"ex-former past tense continuous punished jite" ★
JoinedJan 20, 2024
Posts30
I HATE MYSELF!!! *WHIP I HATE MYSELF!!!! *WHIP MASSSAAAAHHH!!!! *WHIPS HARDER MAAAASSSSAAAAHHHH!!!!!!1!" *WHIPS EVEN HARDER!!!
--DIES.

my turd has a higher postcount than yours child

how do you get food and such? is anyone supporting you?

row row row your boat
gently down the stream
merrily
merrily
merrily
life is nothing
but a dream

I understand this feeling. Also sorry for making you delete your vacaroo that day and calling you a glownigger

I have other issues than inceldom I wish I could change. My life is shit for the most part inceldom is the least of my other problems. I wish these issues never happen or I never had it so inceldom would’ve been my only problem.

I have ruined myself. Chad and Stacey had no part in this. I have robbed myself of any possible happiness I could have had in this life.

Why did I let it get so out of control? Why have I made such horrible mistakes? Why did I have to destroy myself to a point where suicide is the only option?

What I wouldn't do for a second chance, Oh lord send me back and let me do it all over again. Reveal to me that this is all but a bad dream. I have to fix this. I need to make this right. I need to go back and save myself from the suffering and pain I will cause myself.

View attachment 1044731
Brootal