Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What human meat would you choose to survive off of

Title

• Total voters
invisible man

invisible man

I don't excist
-
Let's say your stuck on a mountain and only have humans to eat. Who would you choose to eat first. I would choose to eat chad. His dense muscle would have lots of protein.

CIA glow

Chad has most amount of muscle so...

Stacy’s meat

Obtuse Becky because fat is good for you...

Keto and all that

Put me in the screencap, IT.

Chad’s muscle @HiddenUzer

Obtuse Becky because fat is good for you...

Keto and all that
Good point maybe a big booty she boon would give the must sustenance. Her ass fat would be packed with calories

Stacy's breasts could be nice replacement of chicken breasts. Id also like to milk her titties to get some milk for cereals but I guess she'd have to be alive to lactate.

Chubby Becky taste the best. If human meat is anything like pork adult males meat taste and smells bad if his balls werent cut off in childhood. Meat would be too rough.

Good point maybe a big booty she boon would give the must sustenance. Her ass fat would be packed with calories
Chubby Becky taste the best. If human meat is anything like pork adult males meat taste and smells bad if his balls werent cut off in childhood. Meat would be too rough.
Plus you can use the blubber for oil lamps!

Plus you can use the blubber for oil lamps!
And soap too. During the bombing we didnt had electricity for the most of the day, candles would be selled out instantly. We were making oil laps with rag sheets and pig fat.

Last edited:
Theoretically chad is the choice because he has the highest calories for 1 life. But, he also needs more calories than others to subsist, so it would be wise to kill him first. Secondly, it would most likely have to be the beta male. These people also require the most calories to sustain themselves and/or brad. After these people are gone, you might want to consider killing the becky because her body would be too weak at that point and she likely is quite mediocrely developed thus inefficient caloric wise in her consumption. Then, I would kill the Stacy.

thick african Becky because more meat and juicy pussy while i creampie until It rots

Chad has most amount of muscle so...
It seems the problem with that is that eating very lean meat is generally not a good thing... :feelshehe:

See; protein poisoning from rabbits. :feelsjuice: